BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariana P.
Me gusta el color claro que deja en mis labios, además que tiene muy buen olor, pero no protege muy bien mis labios y se quita muy rápido, pero sigue siendo mejor que otros que he probado. Posiblemente lo volvería comprar, ya que es màs efectivo que otros.
Aline F.
Montclair, NJ
I can't live without this lip balm. I've been using for 5 years now. It's really easy to find, there's one in almost every pharmacy, it's not very expensive and it keeps your lips hydrated and protected during the day. Definitely a must have for winter.
Andrea B.
Staten Island, NY
I feel that this product definitely moistens my lips. However, I often feel that it is only a glaze over the issues that I have and does not touch deeply to my lips. I would recommend this as a quick fix to solve any problems or needs for chapped lips.
Maria C.
Medley, FL
He usado este producto por mucho tiempo. Deja un sabor en mis labios riquisimos. Lo que no me gusta de el es que deja los labios muy brillosos y rojos por lo tanto no puede ser usado por hombres. Cumple su funcion de reparar la piel de los labios.
Lynda M.
Hermiston, OR
The winter is among us, and I love this brand and the new products! This in particular is my fave! It's moisturizing, keeps my lips nice and hydrated. Smooth is key! It cones in different flavors and Strawberry happens to be my favorite.
valeria v.
Could say I'm addicted to these lip I like to always carry in your bag, keeps my always hydrated lips .. have rich scents and colors , I have all kinds of these lip .. never eh come to hear complaints of this lip or my or no one.
Polina D.
This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. It smells amazing, and actually tastes like strawberries on your lips. It also gives a redish sheen to your lips. I do repurchase this product, and I definitely recommend.
Christy B.
Santa Maria, CA
kept my lips moisturized for most of the day. tastes and smells like strawberry. also, can tint your lips, too. of course very easy to apply. nice and organized packaging. definitely be planning to buy some more !!!
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
I use this on a daily basis! It really helps keep my lips hydrated and smells divine. I rarely have chapped lips but this product keeps my lips nice and smooth. Works great when applying lipstick over it.
Ally B.
Drexel Hill, PA
Nivea is a great moisturizer and the tint is light enough for every day wear. It gives you the look of a light lip gloss without worrying about reapplying or that horrible sticky mess from some glosses.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."