BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Somer C.
Not really my go to chapstick but it'll make your lips soft but I never notice it actually healing my lips!
Jazmiya T.
Forest, MS
This lip care works really good for people who has cracked lips and stuff & if could I would buy some more
Hannah K.
Putney
Kept my lips moisturizers, smooth and gorgeous! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and others!
Miriam M.
My all time favorite lip balm. Gives a beautiful tint to the lips and hydrates quickly. Recommend 10000%
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
This lip balm is ideal, leaves your lips soft and prevents dryness of them and more when it is very cold
Hannah W.
I don't really like the color of this chapstick. I also don't think it works that well for chapped lips.
Karina H.
Los Angeles, CA
It's so rare to find a lip moisturizer. I 100℅ recommend this for moisturizing your lips when it's dry
Diana G.
Boston
It smells amazing! It leaves a nice pinky/red stain and the best part it keeps my lips nice and moist
Lindsay J.
Cleveland, TX
Love the way this makes my lips feel, kissably soft. I keep a tube everywhere so it's always at hand
Lila B.
This product made my lips very soft. It also smelled wonderful. I usually find it at Walmart or CVS.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?