BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kellie-Ann B.
Kellie-Ann B.
KITCHENER, ON
The flavor totally tastes like strawberry jolly ranchers

It provides a light tinted shine. These lip balms do have glitter in them, but it isn't chunky. So if you don't like glittery shiny lips, steer clear of these.

They provide good moisture, but are very thin. They only last about 20-30 minutes on the lips and then both the colour and the moisture is gone and you have to reapply it. I don't find this lip balm makes my lips dry when it goes away.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.
Medellín
I had so many expectations about this product but unfortunately it was not that good as i expected. The first thing that I thought was: omg this feels to dry for my lips, so i used it several times to make sure i was actually getting the product instead of the wax cover it has. But nop. Dry, so dry it made my lips even dryer after each use. Smell: horrible! My boyfriend even told me it smell like hoof! I was so embarrassed.
Aditi S.
Aditi S.
I am a huge fan of Strawberry flavor and that is one of the reasons I love this lip balm. The packing is cute and compact, easy for carrying around. A little pricey but still I love it since it keeps my lips moisturized as well as the application of this product is very easy. I sometimes use this product as a base for application of my lipstick. Highly Recommend this product, especially during winters.
Maria Paz C.
Maria Paz C.
What I like of this product is that it adds a little bit of color to the lips, to me is not that long lasting, I usually have to go over it again a few times in a day. It's not my first time using nivea's balms though. I bought it at a pharmacy near my house and I don't think I'll buy it again since I've found some other balms that are a bit less creamy
Kier F.
Kier F.
I actually really liked this product, it worked well in the way that it gave me nice, soft lips and I loved the tint of colour too. The only issue and reason I stopped wearing it was because it is very sticky and my hair would continuously get stuck on it and it's a pain to get out. But if you have short, non-flowy hair, go for it!
Diana P.
Diana P.
The Nivea Lip Care A Kiss Of Flavor Strawberry Tinted Lip Care SPF 10 cares my lips while give me a natural and beautiful pink tone, you can find it basically everywhere, since specialized beauty shops, until your nearest farm store. I use it constantly to mantein my lips moisturized and smoot, never forgeting a great style.
Mackensy M.
Mackensy M.
Super recomendada, pigmenta muy bien la piel de tus labios, huele muy bien, deja los labios suaves, y los nutre, no es muy caro, pero no se consigue, lo amo.

Super recommended, very well pigmented skin of your lips, smells good, it leaves lips soft and nourishes them, is not very expensive, but do not get it, I love it.
Julie C.
Julie C.
I love the light tint in this lip balm. I use it all the time when I want a bit of colour but I don't want to bother with lipstick. It just seems to be the natural right colour. I get tired of the smell after a while and I can't wear it outside because it attracts bees and mosquitoes but it's great for indoors
Luisa L.
Luisa L.

is the best treatment of lips and tried ..
nivea this product apart from smell super- rich moisturizes lips smelling leaves very rich and leaves between natural rosy and rojito in truth I love this product so eh used many times deverdad I recommend a lot creamen will be happy with this treatment
Reine R.
Reine R.
This is pretty nice. I use this when my lips are like so dry and it moisturizes it. With the tint, I'm pretty fine with it because it gives color to my lips when I'm in school (they don't allow us to wear make up there so meh). I like it pretty much and I told my mom about this product already.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."