BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite chapstick very smooth and works great. Made my own lip scrub with this product
Manuela A.
I have this product.I bought it at ulta last year. strawberry flavor. its a good product. i recoomend it.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Good shine and smoothness but very artificial flavored...it took a lot away from the product, it would have been better to use actual strawberry instead of artificial flavoring
Alyssa P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Nivea products arr always so great ! I love how buttery it feels and how good it smells and tastes,I know that sounds weird but if you didnt knoe you eat like a certain amount a year on accident but this stuff is so good id do it on purpose xD also love nivea lotion !
katy z.
I love it for when I just want a natural look it smells delicious alsoo!!!it's pigmented and the color is also adorable
Zahra
Buffalo Grove, IL
The fruity shine range is amazing when it comes to the fragrance and texture of the lip balm. It has got a soothing smell with rich texture that keeps your lips well hydrated for more than 6 hours on an average.
Tamara C.
Haymarket, VA
I really love the smell and color of this product , it protects my lips when is hot and cold
Gina S.
I am a tinted lip balm girl and this is probably the best one out there. It gives you this strawberry flavor (none of those basic cherry flavor..yuck) and SPF 10. It gives me this beautiful red shades without being too overpowering.

It's too bad that Nivea stop making them.... If anybody knows how to get them please let me know!!
Virginia R.
Nivea chapstick is very cool!, it hydrates your lips, and stays for a long time. Has a very nice texture and this one has a color very strong that you can use specially when your at the beach or at the pool.
I would definitely recommend this!
Kathryn N.
I love this one, I carry it around everywhere because it leaves a very like this gentle color
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."