BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle T.
Inola, OK
I think it was this one that I bought. I must have had a coupon. It felt really good and I really liked it.
Manuela A.
I have this product.I bought it at ulta last year. strawberry flavor. its a good product. i recoomend it.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My All time favorite lip stuff! I have them in every flavor! When CVS has them for a quarter, I stock up!
Somer C.
Not really my go to chapstick but it'll make your lips soft but I never notice it actually healing my lips!
Farheen s.
I really like this product.once i used it, i kind of continued buying it always.Very nice and good product.
María M.
Doral, FL
Wow wow!! One of my favorite lipsticks, moisturize the lips to me and protect me from the Sun. I love it😌😌
Ann U.
Lake Oswego, OR
Keeps your lips moisturized, and you can have it forever unless you lose it :)  Overall, the value is great.
Angie M.
Love this lip balm. It leaves my lips so soft, and the smell is great. I love it really. The price is good.
Karen S.
I didn't like the texture...and the smell was pretty artificial. And some pimples came out when I use this.
Victoria R.
Great product! Super moisturizing and hydrating great for dry and chapped lips and definitely a repeat buy.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?