BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yeidhy M.
Yeidhy M.
it was my firts lipstick when i was a teeneeger i really like the flavor and the mouzing in my lips i love it i had many years without use it :(
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I used Nivea a lot in the past and I LOVED IT, the scents are delicius and they leave a nice taste on your mouth. this is a big YES when is about lipcare.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Hallandale, FL
I love how this lip balm keeps my lips moisturized at all times, it gives it a slight tint and it smells AMAZING! It feels a little bit greasy (but I love it because I feel that is what helps my lips when they are dry!)
Abby J.
Abby J.
Hayward, CA
I liked it at first but it dried out my lips. And the scent wasn't strong enough for me
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
My all time favorite Nivea lip balm! It Is super moisturizing, gives you a touch of color and besides, has an incredible strawberry scent.. just lovely! ❤
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Love this! Leaves my lips silky smooth and nourished, plus a hint of color and great scent! This is a great everyday lip balm. Definitely recommended, pick one up today!!
Shanice R.
Shanice R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this product one time. It's kinda expensive so I really don't know how to give feedback on this one.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
I love this one, I carry it around everywhere because it leaves a very like this gentle color
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
I can live without this product, my lips they die if I do not use it, with a comfortable packaging for its everyday use, great colour and scent, affordable price, durable product and very protective, i'll buy every time i can.
Kristie G.
Kristie G.
I picked this up on a whim. Its really pretty for a quick tint. Keeps my lips moisturized for a bit, but there are better ones out there. It is great for travel,and purse though
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."