BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
eumaris v.
florida
muy buen producto todos los para la mujer es de exelente calidad lo recpmiendo a todas las mujer para el uso
Shanice R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this product one time. It's kinda expensive so I really don't know how to give feedback on this one.
Lesly G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my all time fovorite lip bams, it leaves my lips really soft and shiny. It also smells really good too
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
This was just my regular chap stick I loved using it because it made my lips look soft, pretty, and kissable.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
This is an excellent lip balm smells great and it has a lil tint of color makes your lips look good and moist
Pamella P.
Cleveland, OH
I love it! My lips were so ugly and in only 3 days I could see a big difference. And the price is great :)
Victoria R.
Great product! Super moisturizing and hydrating great for dry and chapped lips and definitely a repeat buy.
Manuela A.
I have this product.I bought it at ulta last year. strawberry flavor. its a good product. i recoomend it.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My All time favorite lip stuff! I have them in every flavor! When CVS has them for a quarter, I stock up!
Farheen s.
I really like this product.once i used it, i kind of continued buying it always.Very nice and good product.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?