BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina S.
Gina S.
I am a tinted lip balm girl and this is probably the best one out there. It gives you this strawberry flavor (none of those basic cherry flavor..yuck) and SPF 10. It gives me this beautiful red shades without being too overpowering.

It's too bad that Nivea stop making them.... If anybody knows how to get them please let me know!!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Nivea products arr always so great ! I love how buttery it feels and how good it smells and tastes,I know that sounds weird but if you didnt knoe you eat like a certain amount a year on accident but this stuff is so good id do it on purpose xD also love nivea lotion !
katy z.
katy z.
I love it for when I just want a natural look it smells delicious alsoo!!!it's pigmented and the color is also adorable
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Haymarket, VA
I really love the smell and color of this product , it protects my lips when is hot and cold
Casey S.
Casey S.
I would say it's perfect just to always have in your purse for a quick pop of color
Yeidhy M.
Yeidhy M.
it was my firts lipstick when i was a teeneeger i really like the flavor and the mouzing in my lips i love it i had many years without use it :(
yajaira n.
yajaira n.
Doral, FL
Súper recomendado este lo usaba mi hermana y un día que no tenía le tomé prestado su sabor me encanta y su olor. Hace poco adquirí el mío y me encanta. Lo volverá a comprar.
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how it's a lip balm that leaves my lips smooth and shiny like your wear make up but really it's the color of the lip balm.
Liseudis R.
Liseudis R.
It is moustirizing, smells good and tastes good, what I like about the most is the pretty red color that it leaves, I can throw it in my purse and it is stays with me all day, the easiest thing in the world, I would purchase again.
kennedy b.
kennedy b.
I've used this since I was 16 years old lol. very easy to apply and has a little tiny that gives your lips a perfect, sweet color. very moisturizing and the color is great to quickly slap on in the mornings :)
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."