BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
adriana d.
Me gusta mucho este labial, para usarlo todos los días para ir a la universidad, es fácil de aplicar, lo puedes poner en tu bolso, y es riquísimo y te deja un color bellísimo. Siempre lo compro, ME FASCINA.
yajaira n.
Doral, FL
Súper recomendado este lo usaba mi hermana y un día que no tenía le tomé prestado su sabor me encanta y su olor. Hace poco adquirí el mío y me encanta. Lo volverá a comprar.
Cat C.
I love this product. Not only do I love the strawberry flavor, but it moisturizes my lips and is easy to apply. It goes on smooth and lasts through out the day with quick touch ups after I eat and drink. Overall I recommend for a quick lip moisturizer that is budget friendly and smells awesome.
Amber B.
Wayne, WV
I love this stuff. It smells great! Makes your lips supper silky. It also does not cost a lot which is always a plus!!
Virginia R.
Nivea chapstick is very cool!, it hydrates your lips, and stays for a long time. Has a very nice texture and this one has a color very strong that you can use specially when your at the beach or at the pool.
I would definitely recommend this!
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
This lip balm is really smooth and creamy. It smells so good and makes my lips a stunning color! And the price is great
Hye Jin C.
Tacoma, WA
I love everything about this product! The flavor and consistency of this product is very nice! Unfortunately, I lost my tube...
Nicole L.
Love this! Leaves my lips silky smooth and nourished, plus a hint of color and great scent! This is a great everyday lip balm. Definitely recommended, pick one up today!!
Mya O.
I love this lip balm. I use this daily it really moisturizes my lips especially in the winter. I would definitely suggest you to buy this lip balm
I love this lip !!
I always carry in my bag to get my lips moisturized, rich smells good and leaves a pretty good color on my lips💋
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."