BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL
Cuando salgo a caminar utilizo este producto. Es buenísimo para el cuidado de los labios. Los mantiene hidratado
Ami H.
I love this one! The only thing is, it melts pretty easily during summer time, but i love the look and feel of it
Mariah P.
Scranton, PA
Wasn't to big of a fan. I had to apply it every 2 seconds and didn't really keep my lips moist. Not a fan at all
I really like this one becuase smells really good and works as lipgloss due it brings some rose color to the lips
Amdie Del V C.
This nivea lip balm helps me a lot, it's creamy and keep my lips moisturized. The smell it is great, delicious.
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
Smells really good it goes on well and it does make my lips really soft. I recommend it and the price is nice.
Keri L.
South Seaville
This lip balm smelled delicious, and made my lips moist instead of cracked and dry! #lipbalm #nivea #strawberry
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
This product is so good really I like it have good quality is so good product but is good I love it my favorite
Diana R.
its veryy well but the color is very strong i dont like much this but for other part its very good the product
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL

I am very fan of the nivea products, but nevertheless this is a balsamo that should not miss in our portfolio.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?