BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tamara C.
Haymarket, VA
I really love the smell and color of this product , it protects my lips when is hot and cold
Mya O.
I love this lip balm. I use this daily it really moisturizes my lips especially in the winter. I would definitely suggest you to buy this lip balm
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Nivea is one of my favorite chap sticks. Even though you don't eat chap stick it's nice that if you accidentally get it in your mouth when you eat or drink you don't have an odd waxy taste. My lips are usually very dry during the winter and this helps me so much from keeping my lips from cracking.
Ivana S.
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Jillian E.
Love all Nivea lip products. I find they can give you a lipstick appearance but still give you the benefits of a moisturizing chapstick
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta este bálsamo; de ja los labios hidratados y quedan rosaditos, y huele muy rico.
Stephanie D.
I love this product!! Perfect smell and perfect for everyday use....Not too much, nice and light tint on your lips..keeps lips hydrated and smooth. I will totally purchase this again
Hye Jin C.
Tacoma, WA
I love everything about this product! The flavor and consistency of this product is very nice! Unfortunately, I lost my tube...
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this lip balm!!! It make my lips soft and smooth. I love the smell and it works like a lipstick. Sometimes if I go out and I forget my lip gloss, all I do is put my lip balm and it works just fine!
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL
Cuando salgo a caminar utilizo este producto. Es buenísimo para el cuidado de los labios. Los mantiene hidratado
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."