BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Kierra S.
Raceland, KY
If you want a chopstick that is not thick and cake. then this is the chopstick for you. You can buy it at walmart for about $2
Raquel S.
Love the shine this gives when I want to moisturize my lips but still get the tint to go out and look cute with the good stuff
Gabriela C.
Excellent product, you can put just some in your lips and you can go out looking beautiful and also moisturize your lips a lot.
Amy A.
I like the flavor, but I don't like the color it tints my lips. This also leaves the gunk around my lips and it's pretty gross.
Diana b.
Is very good and creamy but I would like a more daring and beautiful packaging! I like the texture as such the product is good
Hye Jin C.
Tacoma, WA
I love everything about this product! The flavor and consistency of this product is very nice! Unfortunately, I lost my tube...
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Este balsamo par los labios e slo maximo aparte de hidratar le da un color super bello a los loabios a i mi me gusta muchsismo
Shana P.
I love this and the light strawberry scent as well. I usually have to hide it from my daughter. It's one of her favorites too
Chardonnay F.
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm now this product smells amazing☺️ and also leaves your lips feeling great 👍🏾
Samantha N.
great chapstick. nivea has some of the best flavored chapstick I've ever seen. my lips are so silky smooth after using this.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?