BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hye Jin C.
Tacoma, WA
I love everything about this product! The flavor and consistency of this product is very nice! Unfortunately, I lost my tube...
Sabrina M.
Parker, CO
Nivea has always been my go to lotion option, and now that there is lip balm products too, you better believe this is the one I chose when I'm purchasing lip balm! It's the most moisturizing thing I've ever tried
Natasha H.
Tremonton, UT
I love wearing a chapstick that hydrates my lips and also keeps me kissable. It is upsetting when my lips feel like they have olive oil on them. This chapstick is perfect at keeping my lips silky smooth and kissable at the same time.
Mya O.
I love this lip balm. I use this daily it really moisturizes my lips especially in the winter. I would definitely suggest you to buy this lip balm
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I used Nivea a lot in the past and I LOVED IT, the scents are delicius and they leave a nice taste on your mouth. this is a big YES when is about lipcare.
Laura M.
Washington, DC
I am really inlove with this because it nourishes my lips and they get color too. Its really awesome, you need to try that!
Criss A.
This is my favorite lip balm by far. I don't have dry lips so I just like having something easy to wear and apply for my everyday makeup. This is super moisturizing and gives me little bit of color. It's just perfect.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Nivea is one of my favorite chap sticks. Even though you don't eat chap stick it's nice that if you accidentally get it in your mouth when you eat or drink you don't have an odd waxy taste. My lips are usually very dry during the winter and this helps me so much from keeping my lips from cracking.
Nicole L.
Love this! Leaves my lips silky smooth and nourished, plus a hint of color and great scent! This is a great everyday lip balm. Definitely recommended, pick one up today!!
Ivana S.
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."