BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
nitika d.
Perfectly hydrates your lips for all weather and gives a nice pink tint to the lips leaving a pink natural lip look.
afilahkzil💋 M.
Independence
Very nice and makes my lips very smooth. i’ve used this a few different times and it always ends up being very nice.
luisa a.
Dublin, CA
me gusta mucho este producto ya que deja tus labios hidratados con un toque de color, perfecto para cualquier ocasion
Alysia H.
Corona, CA
Smells great, not a good as my go to Chapstick, but it defiantly works well. Helps with redness when lips are chapped
Darlene D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love how light this balm is, also it gives a nice tint. It does give a subtle shine, that makes the lips look plump
Valeria P.
Medley, FL
It's a really great product. I always use it during winter when my lips crack and it brings my lips back to normal.
Deborah K.
I like this product. Its soft and easy to apply to lips. I also like the packaging and that it doesn't color lips.
Mariah P.
Scranton, PA
Wasn't to big of a fan. I had to apply it every 2 seconds and didn't really keep my lips moist. Not a fan at all
I really like this one becuase smells really good and works as lipgloss due it brings some rose color to the lips
Andrea G.
I love take care of my lips and this lip care from Nivea is the best! Love how tiny and loyal is. Love the smell.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?