BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Laura M.
Washington, DC
I am really inlove with this because it nourishes my lips and they get color too. Its really awesome, you need to try that!
Nadine C.
Mission
Made my lips soft and repaired them great product. Will continue to purchase this product. I will also ve recommending it.
Diane S.
I Love the taste leaves my lips soft. And naturally pink. Last on my lips for long. It is a good price. I love strawberry
Sinai S.
Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job
Mary R.
Amity
It helps with chapped lips well I love how it makes them soft again yes it is easy to use and use it 5 to 7 times aday
katy z.
I love it for when I just want a natural look it smells delicious alsoo!!!it's pigmented and the color is also adorable
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I like using this in the summer mostly because my lips get really dry and it moisturizes them and gives a tint of color
Alexis B.
Austin
I love this product it's so moisturizing to the lives and it also leaves a really cute like red pinkish tint I love it
Shawnnelle N.
It’s a thinner lip balm so I like to layer it but when I’m too lazy to wear lipstick I love the tint on this one
Amber B.
Wayne, WV
I love this stuff. It smells great! Makes your lips supper silky. It also does not cost a lot which is always a plus!!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?