BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
I love this one, I carry it around everywhere because it leaves a very like this gentle color
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
nice chapstick, but it is my last option to buy, it doesnt last on my lips. However it have a good packaging and it is easy to apply. Its cost is a little bit expensive in my country just because it is a nivea product. I would recommend it to people.
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
This lip balm is ideal, leaves your lips soft and prevents dryness of them and more when it is very cold
Mily C.
Mily C.
Leave moisturizing lips, and too cute. It's a nice feeling and left natural. It's too beautiful. I love it.
Criss A.
Criss A.
This is my favorite lip balm by far. I don't have dry lips so I just like having something easy to wear and apply for my everyday makeup. This is super moisturizing and gives me little bit of color. It's just perfect.
Cat C.
Cat C.
I love this product. Not only do I love the strawberry flavor, but it moisturizes my lips and is easy to apply. It goes on smooth and lasts through out the day with quick touch ups after I eat and drink. Overall I recommend for a quick lip moisturizer that is budget friendly and smells awesome.
Lisbeth Z.
Lisbeth Z.
I love it, it leaves my lips very moisturized and the best part is that it is a very subtle and beautiful color on the lips!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Washington, DC
I am really inlove with this because it nourishes my lips and they get color too. Its really awesome, you need to try that!
Zahra
Zahra
Buffalo Grove, IL
The fruity shine range is amazing when it comes to the fragrance and texture of the lip balm. It has got a soothing smell with rich texture that keeps your lips well hydrated for more than 6 hours on an average.
bharti k.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
I am a kind of person who can step out of the house without a lip balm. I have been using this product past 3-4 years and will continue to buy this until I find something that can be long lasting. I like its fruity smell , and a little lip stain it gives. If i dont feel like using lipstick then this is ultimate solution for me. It is very smooth unlike other chapsticks i tried. the only reason i gave it 3 star is it doesn't stay for a very long time.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."