BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
katy z.
I love it for when I just want a natural look it smells delicious alsoo!!!it's pigmented and the color is also adorable
Diana G.
Boston
It smells amazing! It leaves a nice pinky/red stain and the best part it keeps my lips nice and moist
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
This product is so good really I like it have good quality is so good product but is good I love it my favorite
Zahra
Buffalo Grove, IL
The fruity shine range is amazing when it comes to the fragrance and texture of the lip balm. It has got a soothing smell with rich texture that keeps your lips well hydrated for more than 6 hours on an average.
Emperatriz R.
Tengo casi todos los colores de este producto!! Es bueno... me hidrata los labios pero no lo suficiente, ya que son extremadamente resecos, pero los utilizo para darle color a mis labios en el día a día!!
Analy D.
I really like this balm. The smell, the flavor, the color. But i feel like im could try another brand just to see wich i like the most.
Shanice R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this product one time. It's kinda expensive so I really don't know how to give feedback on this one.
adriana d.
Me gusta mucho este labial, para usarlo todos los días para ir a la universidad, es fácil de aplicar, lo puedes poner en tu bolso, y es riquísimo y te deja un color bellísimo. Siempre lo compro, ME FASCINA.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
I can live without this product, my lips they die if I do not use it, with a comfortable packaging for its everyday use, great colour and scent, affordable price, durable product and very protective, i'll buy every time i can.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I used Nivea a lot in the past and I LOVED IT, the scents are delicius and they leave a nice taste on your mouth. this is a big YES when is about lipcare.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."