BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karla G.
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this lip balm!!! It make my lips soft and smooth. I love the smell and it works like a lipstick. Sometimes if I go out and I forget my lip gloss, all I do is put my lip balm and it works just fine!
Iranis G.
Iranis G.
Orlando, FL
Cuando salgo a caminar utilizo este producto. Es buenísimo para el cuidado de los labios. Los mantiene hidratado
Daniela E.
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
This product is so good really I like it have good quality is so good product but is good I love it my favorite
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
nice chapstick, but it is my last option to buy, it doesnt last on my lips. However it have a good packaging and it is easy to apply. Its cost is a little bit expensive in my country just because it is a nivea product. I would recommend it to people.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I used Nivea a lot in the past and I LOVED IT, the scents are delicius and they leave a nice taste on your mouth. this is a big YES when is about lipcare.
DINOSKA G.
DINOSKA G.
Medley, FL

I am very fan of the nivea products, but nevertheless this is a balsamo that should not miss in our portfolio.
María M.
María M.
Medley, FL
Wow wow!! One of my favorite lipsticks, moisturize the lips to me and protect me from the Sun. I love it😌😌
Mily C.
Mily C.
Leave moisturizing lips, and too cute. It's a nice feeling and left natural. It's too beautiful. I love it.
Cat C.
Cat C.
I love this product. Not only do I love the strawberry flavor, but it moisturizes my lips and is easy to apply. It goes on smooth and lasts through out the day with quick touch ups after I eat and drink. Overall I recommend for a quick lip moisturizer that is budget friendly and smells awesome.
Shanice R.
Shanice R.
Orlando, FL
I tried this product one time. It's kinda expensive so I really don't know how to give feedback on this one.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."