BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah K.
Putney
Kept my lips moisturizers, smooth and gorgeous! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and others!
Karina H.
Los Angeles, CA
It's so rare to find a lip moisturizer. I 100℅ recommend this for moisturizing your lips when it's dry
Angie M.
White Plains, NY
Smells delicious, you can smells the strawberrys and works good for my lips in any time at the day
gabriela D.
I love this lip balm they are so moisturizing and the flavor is so good they are also affordable
Kailey I.
The color is a little too bright and it feels too much like lip gloss. I would not use everyday
Emma P.
Washington, DC
It was good ! Always have a particular smell and protect your lips ! You always be perfect !
Jacqueline N.
Very good and smooth. Moisturizing and smells very nice. Glide on ur lips so beautifully.
Abby J.
Hayward, CA
I liked it at first but it dried out my lips. And the scent wasn't strong enough for me
Mylena O.
Muito bom, hidrata muito os meus lábios, sem contar que ainda tem um saborzinho
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
I used Nivea a lot in the past and I LOVED IT, the scents are delicius and they leave a nice taste on your mouth. this is a big YES when is about lipcare.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."