BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Lisbeth Z.
I love it, it leaves my lips very moisturized and the best part is that it is a very subtle and beautiful color on the lips!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
This guy also one of my oldest lip balm. I used to use when I was younger and always liked it. It's cheap and great quality.
Mirela M.
The Nivea chopstick smells really good and has a great color. I like it a lot and I use it everyday. My lips are so soft now.
Chana M.
Norcross, GA
Great product definitely on of my favorites. I would recommend it to anyone who has a problem with peeling lips in the winter
Lear22209/Yanibel Q.
This lips care Nivea I loved it . It has a delicious aroma and protects your lips well , prevents drying out. It is divine!
Nadine C.
Mission
Made my lips soft and repaired them great product. Will continue to purchase this product. I will also ve recommending it.
Danielle K.
I really love this chapstick. It helps my lips stay hydrated during the cold weather. It is also very light and not thick.
Annie L.
Fairfax, VA
I always love Nivea lip balms keep my lips moisturize with a little poo of color in my lips. It's like my lips but better.
Laura M.
Washington, DC
I am really inlove with this because it nourishes my lips and they get color too. Its really awesome, you need to try that!
Diane S.
I Love the taste leaves my lips soft. And naturally pink. Last on my lips for long. It is a good price. I love strawberry
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?