BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Este balsamo par los labios e slo maximo aparte de hidratar le da un color super bello a los loabios a i mi me gusta muchsismo
Zoe C.
Sanford, FL
I live for the moisture content in this. I also live the scent/flavor. Gives a Hint of color for a natural and sexy even look.
Hye Jin C.
Tacoma, WA
I love everything about this product! The flavor and consistency of this product is very nice! Unfortunately, I lost my tube...
Raquel S.
Tampa
Love the shine this gives when I want to moisturize my lips but still get the tint to go out and look cute with the good stuff
Rachel G.
Spruce Pine
I love this product! This has been super helpful and I would recommend it to pretty much anyone. Definitely would use it again.
Kierra S.
Raceland, KY
If you want a chopstick that is not thick and cake. then this is the chopstick for you. You can buy it at walmart for about $2
Diana b.
Is very good and creamy but I would like a more daring and beautiful packaging! I like the texture as such the product is good
Shana P.
I love this and the light strawberry scent as well. I usually have to hide it from my daughter. It's one of her favorites too
Liz R.
Love it , great product leaves ur lips refreshing and its long lasting too! I use this on a daily bases, and very affordable
Mirela M.
The Nivea chopstick smells really good and has a great color. I like it a lot and I use it everyday. My lips are so soft now.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?