BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
eumaris v.
florida
muy buen producto todos los para la mujer es de exelente calidad lo recpmiendo a todas las mujer para el uso
Lesly G.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my all time fovorite lip bams, it leaves my lips really soft and shiny. It also smells really good too
Ann U.
Lake Oswego, OR
Keeps your lips moisturized, and you can have it forever unless you lose it :)  Overall, the value is great.
Victoria R.
Great product! Super moisturizing and hydrating great for dry and chapped lips and definitely a repeat buy.
Farheen s.
I really like this product.once i used it, i kind of continued buying it always.Very nice and good product.
Pretty_Sarca S.
Los Angeles, CA
A mi me gusta mucho este labial porque ayuda a los labios resecos , ademas que su saborisante esta muy bien
Yoe F.
mis muy buen producto, su sabor y olor a fructa es muy adreble, son muy buenos, para la temporada de frio.
Karen S.
I didn't like the texture...and the smell was pretty artificial. And some pimples came out when I use this.
María M.
Wow wow!! One of my favorite lipsticks, moisturize the lips to me and protect me from the Sun. I love it😌😌
Hannah W.
I don't really like the color of this chapstick. I also don't think it works that well for chapped lips.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."