BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
María M.
María M.
Medley, FL
Wow wow!! One of my favorite lipsticks, moisturize the lips to me and protect me from the Sun. I love it😌😌
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Me encanta este bálsamo; de ja los labios hidratados y quedan rosaditos, y huele muy rico.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I love this product!! Perfect smell and perfect for everyday use....Not too much, nice and light tint on your lips..keeps lips hydrated and smooth. I will totally purchase this again
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond, AL
Nivea is one of my favorite chap sticks. Even though you don't eat chap stick it's nice that if you accidentally get it in your mouth when you eat or drink you don't have an odd waxy taste. My lips are usually very dry during the winter and this helps me so much from keeping my lips from cracking.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Henysbel O.
Henysbel O.
Nivea Fruity Shine is one of my favorites. Moisturises my lips, which are usually dry, very well and it gives them a pink color creating a very natural look. It is also very light and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the lips.
I think it has an ideal size that allows you to carry it in any bag or even in a pocket of your pants. And it's perfect if you're just starting out in the makeup world or even if you prefer a more natural and light look!
Diana b.
Diana b.
Is very good and creamy but I would like a more daring and beautiful packaging! I like the texture as such the product is good
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
5 stars, I have been using this product for years (up to 10) It has a good smoothing and moisturing effect, is long lasting and leaves a beautiful color on you lips, is easy to use and has a great smell. I would certainly buy it again. and I would recommend buying the nivea fruit shine with pomegranate or cherry taste, they're adorable!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I don't really like the color of this chapstick. I also don't think it works that well for chapped lips.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Love this! Leaves my lips silky smooth and nourished, plus a hint of color and great scent! This is a great everyday lip balm. Definitely recommended, pick one up today!!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."