BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Scranton, PA
Wasn't to big of a fan. I had to apply it every 2 seconds and didn't really keep my lips moist. Not a fan at all
Henysbel O.
Henysbel O.
Nivea Fruity Shine is one of my favorites. Moisturises my lips, which are usually dry, very well and it gives them a pink color creating a very natural look. It is also very light and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the lips.
I think it has an ideal size that allows you to carry it in any bag or even in a pocket of your pants. And it's perfect if you're just starting out in the makeup world or even if you prefer a more natural and light look!
Emperatriz R.
Emperatriz R.
Tengo casi todos los colores de este producto!! Es bueno... me hidrata los labios pero no lo suficiente, ya que son extremadamente resecos, pero los utilizo para darle color a mis labios en el día a día!!
Daina H.
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
I have recently tried Nivea products. I find I like them. Very moisturizing. Nice scent as well.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Tremonton, UT
I love wearing a chapstick that hydrates my lips and also keeps me kissable. It is upsetting when my lips feel like they have olive oil on them. This chapstick is perfect at keeping my lips silky smooth and kissable at the same time.
Mya O.
Mya O.
I love this lip balm. I use this daily it really moisturizes my lips especially in the winter. I would definitely suggest you to buy this lip balm
Angie M.
Angie M.
White Plains, NY
Smells delicious, you can smells the strawberrys and works good for my lips in any time at the day
Analy D.
Analy D.
I really like this balm. The smell, the flavor, the color. But i feel like im could try another brand just to see wich i like the most.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Wayne, WV
I love this stuff. It smells great! Makes your lips supper silky. It also does not cost a lot which is always a plus!!
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
This lip balm is ideal, leaves your lips soft and prevents dryness of them and more when it is very cold
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."