BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diane S.
I Love the taste leaves my lips soft. And naturally pink. Last on my lips for long. It is a good price. I love strawberry
Mary R.
Amity
It helps with chapped lips well I love how it makes them soft again yes it is easy to use and use it 5 to 7 times aday
luisa a.
dublin
me gusta mucho este producto ya que deja tus labios hidratados con un toque de color, perfecto para cualquier ocasion
Alma L.
Del Rio
Love the color and moisture that leaves in my lips. I love it before doing my makeup. I have bought it several times
nitika d.
Perfectly hydrates your lips for all weather and gives a nice pink tint to the lips leaving a pink natural lip look.
Valeria P.
Medley, FL
It's a really great product. I always use it during winter when my lips crack and it brings my lips back to normal.
Mariah P.
Scranton, PA
Wasn't to big of a fan. I had to apply it every 2 seconds and didn't really keep my lips moist. Not a fan at all
I really like this one becuase smells really good and works as lipgloss due it brings some rose color to the lips
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL

I am very fan of the nivea products, but nevertheless this is a balsamo that should not miss in our portfolio.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
This is an excellent lip balm smells great and it has a lil tint of color makes your lips look good and moist
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."