BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Jamaica C.
Sterling, VA
I love the scent of it. It really helps my lips with the cold weather. I just need to apply 3x a day because that's how dry they are.
I love this lip !!
I always carry in my bag to get my lips moisturized, rich smells good and leaves a pretty good color on my lips💋
Molly C.
Love this lip balm because sometimes I don't want to apply lipstick but still want to have a touch of color. it smells really good
Esmeralda H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how it's a lip balm that leaves my lips smooth and shiny like your wear make up but really it's the color of the lip balm.
Kimberly D.
Humboldt, TN
Love how soft Nivea makes my lips feel and last a long time

I highly recommend this, especially in the winter time!
Vic S.
very hydrating and had a nice scent to it. Reminded of any other chapstick out there, but I'm not complaining. It's good quality.
Rose L.
bay city, Mi
This lip shine is amazing. It smells so good. It is perfect for natural days and also keeps your lips hydrated at the same time!
María C.
Doral, FL
Nada mejor que este lip balm para cuando quieres hidratar y proteger tus labios, o cuando no tienes ganas de maquillartelos mucho
Amy A.
I like the flavor, but I don't like the color it tints my lips. This also leaves the gunk around my lips and it's pretty gross.
Zoe C.
Sanford, FL
I live for the moisture content in this. I also live the scent/flavor. Gives a Hint of color for a natural and sexy even look.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?