BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
María C.
Doral, FL
Nada mejor que este lip balm para cuando quieres hidratar y proteger tus labios, o cuando no tienes ganas de maquillartelos mucho
Esmeralda H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how it's a lip balm that leaves my lips smooth and shiny like your wear make up but really it's the color of the lip balm.
Vic S.
very hydrating and had a nice scent to it. Reminded of any other chapstick out there, but I'm not complaining. It's good quality.
Diana b.
Is very good and creamy but I would like a more daring and beautiful packaging! I like the texture as such the product is good
Gabriela C.
Excellent product, you can put just some in your lips and you can go out looking beautiful and also moisturize your lips a lot.
Zoe C.
Sanford, FL
I live for the moisture content in this. I also live the scent/flavor. Gives a Hint of color for a natural and sexy even look.
Lisbeth Z.
I love it, it leaves my lips very moisturized and the best part is that it is a very subtle and beautiful color on the lips!
Mirela M.
The Nivea chopstick smells really good and has a great color. I like it a lot and I use it everyday. My lips are so soft now.
Liz R.
Love it , great product leaves ur lips refreshing and its long lasting too! I use this on a daily bases, and very affordable
Nadine C.
Mission
Made my lips soft and repaired them great product. Will continue to purchase this product. I will also ve recommending it.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."