BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Miroslava V.
Laredo, TX
This product helped my lips stay hydrated all the time and i still use it to keep my lips moisturized. I really do love this lip product
yoselyn h.
florida
this is my go to lip when i dont wear any make up ! it smells like heaven love it so much and it gives you a little of color just perfect
Rachel T.
Columbus, OH
Obsessed! Gives great moisture to the lips while also applying a beautiful tint. Great for a subtle lip look while also caring for them.
Oriana V.
Houston , TX
Is my favorite thing in the world. Can I buy forever, and again and again. The formula, the color, the smell is a paradise. I love it!!!!
I liked this product a lot, it makes my mouth less dry and its color looks beautiful
I already bought two cases one to finish.I recommend
crystal g.
DEL RIO, TX
I love this ! It tints my lips the right amount ! Helps maintain them smooth and luscious . ! Great formula plus the scent is sooo good !
Nora D.
miami, florida

Lip balm is for me and my husband an addiction. we use every day and feel our soft and moisturized lips we like the whole line of Nivea
Jillian E.
Love all Nivea lip products. I find they can give you a lipstick appearance but still give you the benefits of a moisturizing chapstick
Analy D.
I really like this balm. The smell, the flavor, the color. But i feel like im could try another brand just to see wich i like the most.
Jamaica C.
Sterling, VA
I love the scent of it. It really helps my lips with the cold weather. I just need to apply 3x a day because that's how dry they are.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?