BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Victoria A.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use lip balm daily especially during the winter time and I have been using this one but it does not last long. It does come off when you drink something. I like that it has some color to it and is perfect and convenient for a quick lip color plus moisture. Buy when they are on sale.
Elenie A.
Nivea u did it again I love this strawberry lip balm smells amazing goes on so smooth leave your lips feeling soft comes in normal chapstick packing the tube is really cute brightlike hot pink it last all day truly amazing I definitely recommend this product
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
It's good for daily use. It gives your lips a nice glow and moisturizes as well. I like that it also gives a slight but not too strong red color on your lips. It does easily come off though so you have re-apply often. But highly recommended for those who don't like lipstick or lip stains etc. and just want to give their lips a little something but not too much.
maria B.
I looove the color this gives and it smells so good. It gives a sheer red tint with a little shine. It does not last long at all, however, and needs to be applied within the hour.
Dania M.
Nivea products always feel soft when applied but this one has a plus. Besides being a lip balm, it also leaves a healthy pink appearance on the lips, making them look beautiful.
Mikelia M.
Yes Grace moisture components in the lip balm I will recommend it to those on the go and those with children with chapped lips in the winter time as well as the summer weather.
Whitney G.
This is an amazing product. It leaves my lips feeling hydrated, at an extremely affordable cost! The packaging is great, looks neat and is small for easy storing. I would suggest this product to anyone!
breanna n.
cambridge, MN
Nivea is so refreshing for your lips. you can literally feel the difference as soon as u put this on. it's a cool refreshing feel. i also like the smell of nivea.
Maya c.
jacksonville
Not the best. Doesnt last very long after applying. Smell is great but i dont like the tint it leaves on my lips. And almost feels kinda greasy in the lips. Wont purchase again.
ashley s.
Philippi, WV
This product makes your lips feel wonderful. It's very moisturizing, and makes your lips look shiny. The formula isn't sticky which is something I love. The stick is cute and simple. Very easy to reply, I keep it in my purse so I can use it on the go!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?