BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Diana J.
East Lansing, MI
I think the nivea does a quite good job for dry and sensitive skin. The lip balm is not very long lasting because I remember having to put them back on all the time and I run out of it every month or two. But, I highly recommend it. It has a hint of redness for color in your lips and they are cheap to buy at any CVS stores.
Raphaelle B.
Wendake
This is a straight up moisturizing lipstick, the color is very pigmented and will not go unnoticed. If you like a change color when you apply lip balm go for it, but beware if you don't have acces to a mirror, you might look like the joker without realizing for a while! Not particularly moisturizing either. Just okay
Ericka Z.
Ruskin, FL
It’s ok. I’m really not a fan of it because it is strawberry but it is easy to apply not pricey for the product so it’s nice it was my first time only not twice , I would recommend if liked strawberry’s
Maya c.
jacksonville
Not the best. Doesnt last very long after applying. Smell is great but i dont like the tint it leaves on my lips. And almost feels kinda greasy in the lips. Wont purchase again.
Julia D.
To be honest, this chapstick isn’t really for me. It doesn’t moisturize my lips, it just sits there. It isn’t long lasting what so ever! I am always reapplying it, I got so fed up with it I ended up just throwing it away! On the plus side... smells like strawberries.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
!!!! Anything strawberry is a go for me !
I loved the heck out of this lip balm and actually, just like my peach one from Chapstick, I had finished this too. It is extremely red but when applied, is only subtlly tinted. The strawberry flavor is perfect as well.
Carrie T.
Lansing
Not even on my favorites list. While the product feels nice on my lips when first applied, Nivea seems to evaporate almost immediately - leaving behind tint that is uneven on lips that not only look dry, they feel dry too. The tint is more like a stain.
kourtnee k.
West Haven, CT
i love this balm when it comes to winter time dryness. It goes on smooth and lasts for a while. I’ve been using Nivea products for years and stumbled on this in my local drugstore. I would definitely recommend to keep your lips moisturized.
aaru S.
Its gives a very nice colour to lips easy to apply but you have to use it again and again somehow did not please me much, only thing i did not like is that lips get dry fast but when you apply that time it looks grat
Victoria A.
Pico Rivera, CA
I use lip balm daily especially during the winter time and I have been using this one but it does not last long. It does come off when you drink something. I like that it has some color to it and is perfect and convenient for a quick lip color plus moisture. Buy when they are on sale.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?