BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny E.
Destiny E.
Haines City, FL
I don't normally care for flavored chapsticks because i then lick my lips and it make it worse, for this product however it was decently priced and came with plenty, i needed a light tint to hide my darker chap and this did the trick pefectly. i would buy this item again just not flavored
Julia H.
Julia H.
Jewett City, CT
I love strawberry flavored lip balms. On days where I do not feel like wearing lipstick I just wear this and because it is tinted, it leaves my lips with a slight red color. Very moisturizing! Would recommend this to lipstick lovers! It has a tint like a lipstick but without the hassle!
Mary S.
Mary S.
I usually use the light blue tube, I'm not sure which style it is, but it's unflavored. makes my lips feel so soft, it's so moisturizing! I no longer use the strawberry or cherry because I put it on before bed & it stains my lips popsicle red the next day. great product overall though
Venus B.
Venus B.
It's really good and it actually makes your lip naturally light red after you use it for a few weeks. I usually put it then put my lipstick on it since I like using lipsticks alot but even if you put it without lipstick it will still give a more pinkish or red colour to your lips.
Valentina G.
Valentina G.
I love this lip balm because it's soft and it shines, is easy to aplly and the size it's perfect. It also smell really good and all of this for a great price. I think it's a great choice for using on everyday makeup because it also provide a real good hydration on your lips
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
This chapstick is hands down the best one I've ever used. Love the flavor and the fact that it actually moisturizes my lips and lasts quite a whIle when it's one. In my purse right now I probably have 10 different Nivea chapsticks and this onemail always runs out first :)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
This product is so moisturizing! The main issue I have is that they are not cruely-free. Nonetheless, you can use coupons, find them at Target, the grocery store, or any pharmacy for a good price. I would recommend to others, as it is a good product; just not for me.
Melina M.
Melina M.
Lake Mary, FL
I LOVE THIS CHAP STICK! it is the best chap stick i have ever used. if you wear it once you can tell the difference. It is easy to apply and so soft. I probably overuse it because i love the feel of it. This flavor also gives a tint to your lips which is great too.
Meg H.
Meg H.
I like all the nivea lip products. They leave my lips soft and lasts a long time. I don't have to re-apply that often like other chapstick brands. This strawberry tint is pretty if you care for a little hint of color, it adds a nice shine, and it smells yummy.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I use to buy but stopped buying because I always lose mine lol but I rather buy other brands because I hate the petroleum they use on this brand it often melts like thick jelly too I would not purchase again and the cream it has makes my lips look like shine
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."