BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Noemy A.
Is one of the best, I think that for a casual day or to go to university this lip balm is the indicated one, besides its aroma is fabulous
Montserrat A.
It's a very good product, you can use it everywhere and it gives you a very good sensation. It's very hydrating and the color is very nice
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Obsessed! Gives great moisture to the lips while also applying a beautiful tint. Great for a subtle lip look while also caring for them.
yoselyn h.
florida
this is my go to lip when i dont wear any make up ! it smells like heaven love it so much and it gives you a little of color just perfect
Miroslava V.
Laredo, TX
This product helped my lips stay hydrated all the time and i still use it to keep my lips moisturized. I really do love this lip product
I liked this product a lot, it makes my mouth less dry and its color looks beautiful
I already bought two cases one to finish.I recommend
Ozumy B.
Doral, FL
A chapstick I won't ever let go of. Great scent anda favor. It makes my lips soft at the same time it hydrates them. I just love it!
Verónica r.
Me encanta, hidrata mis labios todo el dia, los mantiene lindos y sin quebramiento alguno; definitivamente lo volvería a utilizar
Anais S.
Aurora , IL
Muy lindos ,hidratan bastante bien, de fragancia agradable , su consistencia es fina viene en diferentes colores el envase está cool
Vic S.
very hydrating and had a nice scent to it. Reminded of any other chapstick out there, but I'm not complaining. It's good quality.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."