BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy S.
It has a great fruity scent, long lasting care for your lips.It enhances your lips with some shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour.
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
This is the classic one in my carries cosmetic. Excellent to hydrate your lips is a summer and winter. A soft color and an agreeable aroma.
Noemy A.
Is one of the best, I think that for a casual day or to go to university this lip balm is the indicated one, besides its aroma is fabulous
careen i.
Its moiturizes my lips and it smells good. And the color are suitable for the makeup that im wearing and it kept my lip moist all the time
Amanda C.
Portland
The smell is literally amazing. I had some issues with my dry lips but this was definitely a life saver. So cute and so worth the purchase.
Montserrat A.
It's a very good product, you can use it everywhere and it gives you a very good sensation. It's very hydrating and the color is very nice
Shemz N.
Sugarland
Love it
It works great for chopped lips. And it’s my fav flavor too. Not too pricey to buy. And very easy to carry around during winters
Miroslava V.
Laredo, TX
This product helped my lips stay hydrated all the time and i still use it to keep my lips moisturized. I really do love this lip product
Oriana V.
Houston , TX
Is my favorite thing in the world. Can I buy forever, and again and again. The formula, the color, the smell is a paradise. I love it!!!!
Rachel T.
Columbus, OH
Obsessed! Gives great moisture to the lips while also applying a beautiful tint. Great for a subtle lip look while also caring for them.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?