BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
This has been my favorite lip balm for years. It's perfect if you are looking for moisture, protection and some color. Ideal to complement a natural look, smell so good.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
It has a great fruity scent, long lasting care for your lips.It enhances your lips with some shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour.
I liked this product a lot, it makes my mouth less dry and its color looks beautiful
I already bought two cases one to finish.I recommend
nitika d.
nitika d.
Perfectly hydrates your lips for all weather and gives a nice pink tint to the lips leaving a pink natural lip look.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Sanford, FL
I live for the moisture content in this. I also live the scent/flavor. Gives a Hint of color for a natural and sexy even look.
Alma L.
Alma L.
Del Rio
Love the color and moisture that leaves in my lips. I love it before doing my makeup. I have bought it several times
Liz R.
Liz R.
Love it , great product leaves ur lips refreshing and its long lasting too! I use this on a daily bases, and very affordable
Emma P.
Emma P.
Washington, DC
It was good ! Always have a particular smell and protect your lips ! You always be perfect !
Pretty_Sarca S.
Pretty_Sarca S.
Los Angeles
A mi me gusta mucho este labial porque ayuda a los labios resecos , ademas que su saborisante esta muy bien
Farheen s.
Farheen s.
I really like this product.once i used it, i kind of continued buying it always.Very nice and good product.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."