BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Seline S.
It gives color and moisture. But I don't really like the glitter. It kind of made my lips chapped. But it's fine for you who isn't picky for chapstick.
Karla G.
Atlanta , GA
I used to buy this a lot, all the time. It's really good for dry lips, specially in the winter. also, it smells and looks rellay nice and pretty.
Ida Noelle C.
Astoria, NY
My preferred choice of lip balm because of the smell and very subtle color. Also smoothes on easily and relieves my chapped lips during winter months
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
This product is awesome for when I want a little bit of a tint on my lips. It's smooth formula and the taste isn't overwhelming. It's a great value
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell and how it feels on the lips. However, I gave 4 star because it doesn't last long. You need constant application for this one.
jenn f.
Smells great,makes lips super soft.Fun summer accessory.Go to for warm weather lip protection.Always works great and would recommend highly.
careen i.
Its moiturizes my lips and it smells good. And the color are suitable for the makeup that im wearing and it kept my lip moist all the time
Cassidy S.
It has a great fruity scent, long lasting care for your lips.It enhances your lips with some shimmering pigments and a soft glossy colour.
Noemy A.
Is one of the best, I think that for a casual day or to go to university this lip balm is the indicated one, besides its aroma is fabulous
Christina W.
Ellerslie , GA
This lip care is amazing. Not only does it soothe my dry lips but it adds a little pink tint to them making them look as good as they feel.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."