BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ozumy B.
Ozumy B.
Doral, FL
A chapstick I won't ever let go of. Great scent anda favor. It makes my lips soft at the same time it hydrates them. I just love it!
Vic S.
Vic S.
very hydrating and had a nice scent to it. Reminded of any other chapstick out there, but I'm not complaining. It's good quality.
Karen S.
Karen S.
I didn't like the texture...and the smell was pretty artificial. And some pimples came out when I use this.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Excellent product, you can put just some in your lips and you can go out looking beautiful and also moisturize your lips a lot.
Valeria P.
Valeria P.
Medley, FL
It's a really great product. I always use it during winter when my lips crack and it brings my lips back to normal.
Mirela M.
Mirela M.
The Nivea chopstick smells really good and has a great color. I like it a lot and I use it everyday. My lips are so soft now.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
Mission
Made my lips soft and repaired them great product. Will continue to purchase this product. I will also ve recommending it.
Johanny B.
Johanny B.
I have almost all of these lip balms and are addictive for me. I really recommend it , moisturize and in turn gives you a touch of color and very nice shine .
Valeria O.
Valeria O.
This has been my favorite lip balm for years. It's perfect if you are looking for moisture, protection and some color. Ideal to complement a natural look, smell so good.
Brendalis L.
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
This is an excellent lip balm smells great and it has a lil tint of color makes your lips look good and moist
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."