BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Mya O.
I love this lip balm. I use this daily it really moisturizes my lips especially in the winter. I would definitely suggest you to buy this lip balm
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
This product is awesome for when I want a little bit of a tint on my lips. It's smooth formula and the taste isn't overwhelming. It's a great value
Yeidhy M.
it was my firts lipstick when i was a teeneeger i really like the flavor and the mouzing in my lips i love it i had many years without use it :(
Christina B.
Latonia, KY
What can I say. I love this stuff. Smells super amazing works like a charm and it’s just so delicious. My favorite part is it is super adorable!
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell and how it feels on the lips. However, I gave 4 star because it doesn't last long. You need constant application for this one.
jenn f.
Smells great,makes lips super soft.Fun summer accessory.Go to for warm weather lip protection.Always works great and would recommend highly.
Merlyn C.
Recomiendo totalmente este balsamo labial, hidrata bastante los labios y aporta un poco de color, llevo un tiempo usandolo y me gusta mucho.
Eyleen W.
Saint Augustine, FL
I love the strawberry taste and the fact that it makes your lips feel so soft and smooth. I really it all day long because it smells good too
Montserrat A.
It's a very good product, you can use it everywhere and it gives you a very good sensation. It's very hydrating and the color is very nice
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
This is the classic one in my carries cosmetic. Excellent to hydrate your lips is a summer and winter. A soft color and an agreeable aroma.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?