BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Verónica r.
Verónica r.
Me encanta, hidrata mis labios todo el dia, los mantiene lindos y sin quebramiento alguno; definitivamente lo volvería a utilizar
yoselyn h.
yoselyn h.
florida
this is my go to lip when i dont wear any make up ! it smells like heaven love it so much and it gives you a little of color just perfect
Anais S.
Anais S.
Aurora, IL
Muy lindos ,hidratan bastante bien, de fragancia agradable , su consistencia es fina viene en diferentes colores el envase está cool
jenn f.
jenn f.
Smells great,makes lips super soft.Fun summer accessory.Go to for warm weather lip protection.Always works great and would recommend highly.
Montserrat A.
Montserrat A.
It's a very good product, you can use it everywhere and it gives you a very good sensation. It's very hydrating and the color is very nice
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Humboldt, TN
Love how soft Nivea makes my lips feel and last a long time

I highly recommend this, especially in the winter time!
María C.
María C.
Doral, FL
Nada mejor que este lip balm para cuando quieres hidratar y proteger tus labios, o cuando no tienes ganas de maquillartelos mucho
careen i.
careen i.
Its moiturizes my lips and it smells good. And the color are suitable for the makeup that im wearing and it kept my lip moist all the time
Miroslava V.
Miroslava V.
Laredo, TX
This product helped my lips stay hydrated all the time and i still use it to keep my lips moisturized. I really do love this lip product
Georgiana C.
Georgiana C.
It hydrates well the lips and it is moisturizing. It can be also used as a lipstik because it has some colour in it. It is great, definetlly recomand it!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."