BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Helen P.
Ardsley, NY
The best lip care ever. It's my favorite. I've been using this for years. It makes your lips very soft plus a really pretty natural color. Also love the cherry ones. ❤❤❤❤
Laura P.
Hallandale, FL
I love how this lip balm keeps my lips moisturized at all times, it gives it a slight tint and it smells AMAZING! It feels a little bit greasy (but I love it because I feel that is what helps my lips when they are dry!)
Buffalo Grove, IL
The fruity shine range is amazing when it comes to the fragrance and texture of the lip balm. It has got a soothing smell with rich texture that keeps your lips well hydrated for more than 6 hours on an average.
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!
Kristie G.
I picked this up on a whim. Its really pretty for a quick tint. Keeps my lips moisturized for a bit, but there are better ones out there. It is great for travel,and purse though
Maria P.
Springfield, NJ
It hydrates your lips, smells amazing and it adds more shine and color to your lips. I really recommend this product to anyone who wants to have natural healthy looking lips!!! It really does the job!!
charity w.
Chatsworth, GA
This is the perfect lip balm for someone who loves a slight tint. It isn't too noticeable,but gives the lips a healthy glow.The smell and taste is to die for. I purchased this a while back and have ran out since. Maybe it's time to run over to the drugstore and give my lips what they've been missing, as I had forgotten all about this amazing product!!
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I dont like that my chapstick is pigmented, this product makes my lips so red but not a good red. The formula is good, not the best, but good. The smell and taste are good but the color is very strong for my taste.
Christine T.
Chipley, FL
Great for lip hydration, and the taste was strawberry, more like strawberry candy than actual strawberrys but still was better than the chemical taste of just gloss
Mary D.
Powell, OH
My sister bought this for me. I liked how it felt when it was on my lips. It went on very easy. I did not like the tint it gave. So next time I would probly buy a none tinted one.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?