BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Georgiana C.
It hydrates well the lips and it is moisturizing. It can be also used as a lipstik because it has some colour in it. It is great, definetlly recomand it!
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty
Zineb H.
Boston, MA
I love how it makes my lips feel and look! I love to use it as a lip balm bc it’s super moisturizing but also gives that effortless no makeup makeup look
Seline S.
It gives color and moisture. But I don't really like the glitter. It kind of made my lips chapped. But it's fine for you who isn't picky for chapstick.
monica a.
i loveeee it is the most I love her smell the color and the most important thing is that she takes care of my lips with her my lips are no longer dry
Karla G.
Atlanta, GA
I used to buy this a lot, all the time. It's really good for dry lips, specially in the winter. also, it smells and looks rellay nice and pretty.
Ida Noelle C.
Astoria, NY
My preferred choice of lip balm because of the smell and very subtle color. Also smoothes on easily and relieves my chapped lips during winter months
Moonlight ..
One of my must-have I absolutely love this one, smell's amazing, even tastes amazing😂, it has a touch of colour that I adore, completely recommended
Yoselin G.
Boaz
It’s a real good product I never doubted about using it it’s the best I have ever had .  I recommend it to ever one I know and who I don’t know
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I find that nivea's lip balm is more on the siliconey end. It's a lightweight lip balm and medium moisturization. I find the packaging a bit bulky.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?