BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly C.
Oneonta, NY
I don't care for the texture of this product but it does make my lips softer. It's a little sweet for my liking.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My All time favorite lip stuff! I have them in every flavor! When CVS has them for a quarter, I stock up!
Gala G.
I like this lip balm because it moisturizes your lip very well and it gives you a nice lip color!
Casey S.
I would say it's perfect just to always have in your purse for a quick pop of color
Emma O.
Kearney, NE
Thes the best chapsthicks i love it and i alwes use thes for my lipst And stay long time i just love it i have to used everybtime is easy to apply and to used i will recommended to other people.
Jenny C.
Gibsonia, PA
I'm a mouth breather so my lips get dry very quickly. I love this product! It moisturizers, but does not leave a sticky residue and the smell is also pleasant.
Kaleya M.
Colorado,co
It works great and softens your lips like no other this is one of the main products I use. Its great and I seriously recommend it to others with chapped lips
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
My all time favorite Nivea lip balm! It Is super moisturizing, gives you a touch of color and besides, has an incredible strawberry scent.. just lovely! ❤
Georgiana C.
It hydrates well the lips and it is moisturizing. It can be also used as a lipstik because it has some colour in it. It is great, definetlly recomand it!
Shoba R.
This was my first ever lip balm back when I was in school, I had it forever! Very moisturizing and has a slight colour , lovely smell and tastes yum too!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."