BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karla G.
Karla G.
Atlanta, GA
I used to buy this a lot, all the time. It's really good for dry lips, specially in the winter. also, it smells and looks rellay nice and pretty.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Columbus, OH
This product is awesome for when I want a little bit of a tint on my lips. It's smooth formula and the taste isn't overwhelming. It's a great value
Molly R.
Molly R.
This product is amazing!! One of my favorite chopsticks I use! Smells amazing as well. Not pricey at all. Awesome price very adorable! Goes on great. I am a repeat user.
Editha I.
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell and how it feels on the lips. However, I gave 4 star because it doesn't last long. You need constant application for this one.
Seline S.
Seline S.
It gives color and moisture. But I don't really like the glitter. It kind of made my lips chapped. But it's fine for you who isn't picky for chapstick.
Marie
Marie
Love this lip balm! It kept my lips moisturized and smooth during a recent ski vacation. The subtle hint of color is just right for a natural look any time of day. Plus it smells great.
Ida Noelle C.
Ida Noelle C.
Astoria, NY
My preferred choice of lip balm because of the smell and very subtle color. Also smoothes on easily and relieves my chapped lips during winter months
Christina W.
Christina W.
Ellerslie, GA
This lip care is amazing. Not only does it soothe my dry lips but it adds a little pink tint to them making them look as good as they feel.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Amity
It helps with chapped lips well I love how it makes them soft again yes it is easy to use and use it 5 to 7 times aday
luisa a.
luisa a.
Lancaster, TX
me gusta mucho este producto ya que deja tus labios hidratados con un toque de color, perfecto para cualquier ocasion
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."