BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany R.
Ormond Beach, FL
Absolutely love the smell of this one. Strawberry lip balm is a must have in my purse for my daily outings and this one fits all my needs and last all day long!
Jenny C.
Gibsonia, PA
I'm a mouth breather so my lips get dry very quickly. I love this product! It moisturizers, but does not leave a sticky residue and the smell is also pleasant.
Melanie B.
Silver Spring, MD
Love the tint on this! Natural looking and not sticky. Looks like your own lips but even better. I have a hard time finding this, so I stock up when I see it.
Johanny B.
I have almost all of these lip balms and are addictive for me. I really recommend it , moisturize and in turn gives you a touch of color and very nice shine .
Kaleya M.
Colorado,co
It works great and softens your lips like no other this is one of the main products I use. Its great and I seriously recommend it to others with chapped lips
Maria R.
Doral, FL

I love this protective balm, it moisturizes my lips, besides giving it a rich aroma of fruit, it leaves a beautiful tone on my lips and my husband loves it!
Natalia B.
I used Nivea a lot in the past and I LOVED IT, the scents are delicius and they leave a nice taste on your mouth. this is a big YES when is about lipcare.
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
My all time favorite Nivea lip balm! It Is super moisturizing, gives you a touch of color and besides, has an incredible strawberry scent.. just lovely! ❤
Zineb H.
Boston, MA
I love how it makes my lips feel and look! I love to use it as a lip balm bc it’s super moisturizing but also gives that effortless no makeup makeup look
Georgiana C.
It hydrates well the lips and it is moisturizing. It can be also used as a lipstik because it has some colour in it. It is great, definetlly recomand it!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?