BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Thayra F.
When its hot outside, and you wanna were that much makeup, this its the option for your lips, it adds a nice light color, and keeps your lips moisturize and colorful
Andrea B.
Staten Island, NY
I feel that this product definitely moistens my lips. However, I often feel that it is only a glaze over the issues that I have and does not touch deeply to my lips. I would recommend this as a quick fix to solve any problems or needs for chapped lips.
Sabrina M.
Parker, CO
Nivea has always been my go to lotion option, and now that there is lip balm products too, you better believe this is the one I chose when I'm purchasing lip balm! It's the most moisturizing thing I've ever tried
Hella H.
Englewood, CO
Nice aroma and I really like the fresh colour it gives to my lips. Not really hydrating and lost lasting. Wouldn't recommend for dry weather of harsh climate conditions, otherwise nice for everyday use as a replacement of the regular lip glosses.
Maria C.
Medley, FL
He usado este producto por mucho tiempo. Deja un sabor en mis labios riquisimos. Lo que no me gusta de el es que deja los labios muy brillosos y rojos por lo tanto no puede ser usado por hombres. Cumple su funcion de reparar la piel de los labios.
Valeria O.
This has been my favorite lip balm for years. It's perfect if you are looking for moisture, protection and some color. Ideal to complement a natural look, smell so good.
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
I use this on a daily basis! It really helps keep my lips hydrated and smells divine. I rarely have chapped lips but this product keeps my lips nice and smooth. Works great when applying lipstick over it.
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this lip balm!!! It make my lips soft and smooth. I love the smell and it works like a lipstick. Sometimes if I go out and I forget my lip gloss, all I do is put my lip balm and it works just fine!
valeria v.
Could say I'm addicted to these lip I like to always carry in your bag, keeps my always hydrated lips .. have rich scents and colors , I have all kinds of these lip .. never eh come to hear complaints of this lip or my or no one.
Hannah N.
Love this product! It's such a good quality chapstick. And the tube is fun (; love the strawberry scent. I use it before I go out because it helps my lips feel soft, and the smell makes me happy!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?