BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samara T.
O cheiro de fruta é maravilhoso, adorei deixou super hidratado e ainda deixou uma cor vermelha nos lábios o que eu amo, porque detesto lábios brancos e uso ele facilmente no dia-a-dia, com certeza comprarei novamente.
catherine w.
Kept lips smooth. Great scent. Will use again. Great brand. Easy to apply.  Used multiple times throughout the day. First time user. Glad I used this brand. Great packaging.
Raghad S.
Wichita
Loved this product. Very moisturizing and good for the lips. My lips usually crack from any lip palm I used even the moisturizers, but when I used this product  I didn't have that issue. Definitely love Nivea products. Very moisturizing would get Again
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
It's great. It keeps your lips super soft and doesn't let them dry out. I tried using other brands but they only make my lips drier. Nivea lip balm also helps in maintaining that baby pink color of your lips
S P.
I got this one from India. I always love to use this one throughout the year.It smells so good and gives a little tint of color .Definitely Recommended as a good moisturizer.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I dont like that my chapstick is pigmented, this product makes my lips so red but not a good red. The formula is good, not the best, but good. The smell and taste are good but the color is very strong for my taste.
angely s.
Es un buen producto por su precio y la función me mantiene hidratada y es un buen tamaño para el bolsillo tiene un rico aroma y un poco picment como un color rojo es casi compactada con los labios
Molly R.
This product is amazing!! One of my favorite chopsticks I use! Smells amazing as well. Not pricey at all. Awesome price very adorable! Goes on great. I am a repeat user.
Marie
Love this lip balm! It kept my lips moisturized and smooth during a recent ski vacation. The subtle hint of color is just right for a natural look any time of day. Plus it smells great.
Nikki A.
5 stars, I have been using this product for years (up to 10) It has a good smoothing and moisturing effect, is long lasting and leaves a beautiful color on you lips, is easy to use and has a great smell. I would certainly buy it again. and I would recommend buying the nivea fruit shine with pomegranate or cherry taste, they're adorable!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."