BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
S P.
S P.
I got this one from India. I always love to use this one throughout the year.It smells so good and gives a little tint of color .Definitely Recommended as a good moisturizer.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
I dont like that my chapstick is pigmented, this product makes my lips so red but not a good red. The formula is good, not the best, but good. The smell and taste are good but the color is very strong for my taste.
Karla C.
Karla C.
San Benito, Tx
This product is REALLY GOOD! It help me out with my lips. My lips were very dry due to the fact that I use most of the time matte lipstick.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Columbus, OH
Obsessed! Gives great moisture to the lips while also applying a beautiful tint. Great for a subtle lip look while also caring for them.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Gibsonia, PA
I'm a mouth breather so my lips get dry very quickly. I love this product! It moisturizers, but does not leave a sticky residue and the smell is also pleasant.
Kaleya M.
Kaleya M.
Colorado,co
It works great and softens your lips like no other this is one of the main products I use. Its great and I seriously recommend it to others with chapped lips
angely s.
angely s.
Es un buen producto por su precio y la función me mantiene hidratada y es un buen tamaño para el bolsillo tiene un rico aroma y un poco picment como un color rojo es casi compactada con los labios
Neelakshi B.
Neelakshi B.
austin, TX
absolutely adore this product! I have used this for years now and it always keeps my lips nourished and soft. I wish they would make a product to help lighten the natural lip colour  as well.
Shoba R.
Shoba R.
This was my first ever lip balm back when I was in school, I had it forever! Very moisturizing and has a slight colour , lovely smell and tastes yum too!
Noemy A.
Noemy A.
Is one of the best, I think that for a casual day or to go to university this lip balm is the indicated one, besides its aroma is fabulous
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."