BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Lauren O.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite lip balms! Love that it leaves a slight stain of color with a quick swipe. Lips stay moistured and don't feel drained like they do with other chap sticks.
yajaira n.
Doral, FL
Súper recomendado este lo usaba mi hermana y un día que no tenía le tomé prestado su sabor me encanta y su olor. Hace poco adquirí el mío y me encanta. Lo volverá a comprar.
Melissa R.
This chapstick is hands down the best one I've ever used. Love the flavor and the fact that it actually moisturizes my lips and lasts quite a whIle when it's one. In my purse right now I probably have 10 different Nivea chapsticks and this onemail always runs out first :)
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I love this nivea lip balm! I tried the normal one but i honestly prefer the strawberry version! It smells delicious and it's a must have on your purse! 100% recommended!!!
Lynda M.
Hermiston, OR
The winter is among us, and I love this brand and the new products! This in particular is my fave! It's moisturizing, keeps my lips nice and hydrated. Smooth is key! It cones in different flavors and Strawberry happens to be my favorite.
Brittany S.
I love to use these when I want to use a balm, but also want a splash of color! Just enough color to make you lips stand out. These work great for me at an awesome price.
Nicole L.
Love this! Leaves my lips silky smooth and nourished, plus a hint of color and great scent! This is a great everyday lip balm. Definitely recommended, pick one up today!!
Cindy A.
Roswell, GA
Love this chapstick! Keeps my lips soft and smooth, I use this everyday. It's got a nice strawberry scent that isn't overpowering. You can find this at Walgreens and the price isn't too bad.
Gracie M.
I never leave home without my lip tint in my purse it's amazing and makes your lips look absolutely fabulous. You won't be sorry and you'll keep purchasing more of them.
Thayra F.
When its hot outside, and you wanna were that much makeup, this its the option for your lips, it adds a nice light color, and keeps your lips moisturize and colorful
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?