BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
i love my nivea lip balm!! it smells great and it's so moisturizing, i can definitely tell a difference when i use it! i usually use it before i do my makeup so by the time i am finished, i can put lipstick on smoothly.
Susan R.
Hilton, NY
This lip balm didn't help at all with my chapped lips. It actually made them worse over time. When I first put it on, it felt like it relieved the pain and dryness, but after the initial relief wore off, the dryness just came back worse than before.
Hella H.
Englewood, CO
Nice aroma and I really like the fresh colour it gives to my lips. Not really hydrating and lost lasting. Wouldn't recommend for dry weather of harsh climate conditions, otherwise nice for everyday use as a replacement of the regular lip glosses.
Estefany L.
32609
This balm is really good for your lips, protects your lips, tates good and give a beautiful tone,  can be used at any time and it does not matter the weather because this balm will protect your lips.
Helen P.
Ardsley, NY
The best lip care ever. It's my favorite. I've been using this for years. It makes your lips very soft plus a really pretty natural color. Also love the cherry ones. ❤❤❤❤
Neelakshi B.
austin, TX
absolutely adore this product! I have used this for years now and it always keeps my lips nourished and soft. I wish they would make a product to help lighten the natural lip colour  as well.
Katye R.
Best lip product for an every day use, love the smell and the feeling that it provides on my lips! Makes you feel like you have nothing on your lips. I've been using this product for quite awhile now! I recommend it to anyone that loves to have something on their lips but doesnt want something dramatic. This is perfect!
Brooke B.
Roseville, MI
This chapstick is a staple in my purse! I cannot go anywhere without it!! Bought it at my local CVS. Its not as cheap as I would hope for but it last about 6 months easy to use and smells fantastic!!
Helena C.
San Francisco
BRINGS BACK SO MANY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES! This was my go-to chapstick when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I remember loving this particular chopstick because it smelled so good and had a slight reddish tint.
Natasha B.
Keeps my lips extremely nice and moist. It is definitely long lasting and keeps me going through the day especially because I talk on the phone for 8 hours a day. I would definitely recommend this to others and buy again.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."