BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Valeria O.
This has been my favorite lip balm for years. It's perfect if you are looking for moisture, protection and some color. Ideal to complement a natural look, smell so good.
Maria C.
Medley, FL
He usado este producto por mucho tiempo. Deja un sabor en mis labios riquisimos. Lo que no me gusta de el es que deja los labios muy brillosos y rojos por lo tanto no puede ser usado por hombres. Cumple su funcion de reparar la piel de los labios.
Karla G.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this lip balm!!! It make my lips soft and smooth. I love the smell and it works like a lipstick. Sometimes if I go out and I forget my lip gloss, all I do is put my lip balm and it works just fine!
Aydeli C.
El Paso, TX
I use this on a daily basis! It really helps keep my lips hydrated and smells divine. I rarely have chapped lips but this product keeps my lips nice and smooth. Works great when applying lipstick over it.
valeria v.
Could say I'm addicted to these lip I like to always carry in your bag, keeps my always hydrated lips .. have rich scents and colors , I have all kinds of these lip .. never eh come to hear complaints of this lip or my or no one.
Hannah N.
Love this product! It's such a good quality chapstick. And the tube is fun (; love the strawberry scent. I use it before I go out because it helps my lips feel soft, and the smell makes me happy!
Laura P.
Hallandale, FL
I love how this lip balm keeps my lips moisturized at all times, it gives it a slight tint and it smells AMAZING! It feels a little bit greasy (but I love it because I feel that is what helps my lips when they are dry!)
Veronica R.
Lake Park, GA
I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!
Maria P.
Springfield, NJ
It hydrates your lips, smells amazing and it adds more shine and color to your lips. I really recommend this product to anyone who wants to have natural healthy looking lips!!! It really does the job!!
Kristie G.
I picked this up on a whim. Its really pretty for a quick tint. Keeps my lips moisturized for a bit, but there are better ones out there. It is great for travel,and purse though
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?