BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Helen P.
Helen P.
Ardsley, NY
The best lip care ever. It's my favorite. I've been using this for years. It makes your lips very soft plus a really pretty natural color. Also love the cherry ones. ❤❤❤❤
Katye R.
Katye R.
Best lip product for an every day use, love the smell and the feeling that it provides on my lips! Makes you feel like you have nothing on your lips. I've been using this product for quite awhile now! I recommend it to anyone that loves to have something on their lips but doesnt want something dramatic. This is perfect!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Roseville, MI
This chapstick is a staple in my purse! I cannot go anywhere without it!! Bought it at my local CVS. Its not as cheap as I would hope for but it last about 6 months easy to use and smells fantastic!!
Helena C.
Helena C.
San Francisco
BRINGS BACK SO MANY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES! This was my go-to chapstick when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I remember loving this particular chopstick because it smelled so good and had a slight reddish tint.
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Keeps my lips extremely nice and moist. It is definitely long lasting and keeps me going through the day especially because I talk on the phone for 8 hours a day. I would definitely recommend this to others and buy again.
Samara T.
Samara T.
O cheiro de fruta é maravilhoso, adorei deixou super hidratado e ainda deixou uma cor vermelha nos lábios o que eu amo, porque detesto lábios brancos e uso ele facilmente no dia-a-dia, com certeza comprarei novamente.
Raghad S.
Raghad S.
Wichita
Loved this product. Very moisturizing and good for the lips. My lips usually crack from any lip palm I used even the moisturizers, but when I used this product  I didn't have that issue. Definitely love Nivea products. Very moisturizing would get Again
catherine w.
catherine w.
Kept lips smooth. Great scent. Will use again. Great brand. Easy to apply.  Used multiple times throughout the day. First time user. Glad I used this brand. Great packaging.
Ariba U.
Ariba U.
Garden Grove, CA
It's great. It keeps your lips super soft and doesn't let them dry out. I tried using other brands but they only make my lips drier. Nivea lip balm also helps in maintaining that baby pink color of your lips
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
My favorite lip balm. I've been using it for several years and I will not change it. It hydrata incredibly the lips, besides that leaves a pleasant smell and color. I recommend 100% girls
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."