BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea T.
Grand Prairie
It made my lips feel very soft & they smelled awesome. It really helped my chapped lips become softer. The packaging was pretty nice & it lasted a good 3 months. I've been using it for a very long time & I would totally buy it again. It works great for any type of lips.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
This product made my lips really soft. I lasted about an hour and I would have to reapply it. The taste and smell were not strong and I like that. It only had a tint of red. It was great value. It was not too expensive and lasted me a few months. I would buy this product again.
Oriana V.
I'm in love! This is great, it has a beautiful smell, texture, taste and presentation. You'll feel the difference after using it. It gives you a beautiful natural color on your lips
Amanda O.
This is THE BEST chapstick you cam ask for, and it's not even expensive. You can buy it anywhere, and is very high quality. It gives the lips a natural color, hidrates and doesn't feel heavy and gooey like others. It's my favorite brand of chapstick.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I buy the Nivea lip balm 6 pack for the girls and I. Strawberey is all of our favorite flavour.
The shine is great and color is barly there perfext for even my 9 year old to use it.
Cassia A.
I like the product a lot because it left my lips well moisturized, giving a slight color and with a slight pleasant flavor, i recommend not only for being a product that takes care of lips, not to be rested, but also for being a great investment
me gusto mucho, tiene un color hermoso y brilloso ,deja muy suaves los labios, lo recomiendo mucho y tiene un muy rico olor tambien es de muy buen precio, yo lo compre en un local de belleza y lo volveria a comprar, me encanto! comprenlo, sirve para cuando tenemos los labios resecos.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
My favorite lip balm. I've been using it for several years and I will not change it. It hydrata incredibly the lips, besides that leaves a pleasant smell and color. I recommend 100% girls
Kulsum A.
This lip balm is not moisturizing at all! Even if I apply it multiple time a day my lips stay chapped. I don't like the sheen look of it as well. The only good thing about this product is the smell.
Brittany S.
I love to use these when I want to use a balm, but also want a splash of color! Just enough color to make you lips stand out. These work great for me at an awesome price.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."