BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa R.
This chapstick is hands down the best one I've ever used. Love the flavor and the fact that it actually moisturizes my lips and lasts quite a whIle when it's one. In my purse right now I probably have 10 different Nivea chapsticks and this onemail always runs out first :)
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I love this nivea lip balm! I tried the normal one but i honestly prefer the strawberry version! It smells delicious and it's a must have on your purse! 100% recommended!!!
Lynda M.
Hermiston, OR
The winter is among us, and I love this brand and the new products! This in particular is my fave! It's moisturizing, keeps my lips nice and hydrated. Smooth is key! It cones in different flavors and Strawberry happens to be my favorite.
Gracie M.
I never leave home without my lip tint in my purse it's amazing and makes your lips look absolutely fabulous. You won't be sorry and you'll keep purchasing more of them.
Cindy A.
Roswell, GA
Love this chapstick! Keeps my lips soft and smooth, I use this everyday. It's got a nice strawberry scent that isn't overpowering. You can find this at Walgreens and the price isn't too bad.
Nicole L.
Love this! Leaves my lips silky smooth and nourished, plus a hint of color and great scent! This is a great everyday lip balm. Definitely recommended, pick one up today!!
Thayra F.
When its hot outside, and you wanna were that much makeup, this its the option for your lips, it adds a nice light color, and keeps your lips moisturize and colorful
María M.
Es de mis bálsamos favoritos, hidrata bastante bien, además deja un tono muy lindo en los labios. El de cereza y fresa son mis favoritos, además tienen un rico olor.
Andrea B.
Staten Island, NY
I feel that this product definitely moistens my lips. However, I often feel that it is only a glaze over the issues that I have and does not touch deeply to my lips. I would recommend this as a quick fix to solve any problems or needs for chapped lips.
Sabrina M.
Parker, CO
Nivea has always been my go to lotion option, and now that there is lip balm products too, you better believe this is the one I chose when I'm purchasing lip balm! It's the most moisturizing thing I've ever tried
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?