BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I buy the Nivea lip balm 6 pack for the girls and I. Strawberey is all of our favorite flavour.
The shine is great and color is barly there perfext for even my 9 year old to use it.
Cassia A.
Cassia A.
I like the product a lot because it left my lips well moisturized, giving a slight color and with a slight pleasant flavor, i recommend not only for being a product that takes care of lips, not to be rested, but also for being a great investment
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wellington
I love this lip balm as I am not a big lipstick wearer but it helps to give my lips that extra bit of colour and shine! Really good value for money, mine has lasted ages! I don't think it's the best moisturising lip balm but it does what I need it too! Have repurchased several times now!
me gusto mucho, tiene un color hermoso y brilloso ,deja muy suaves los labios, lo recomiendo mucho y tiene un muy rico olor tambien es de muy buen precio, yo lo compre en un local de belleza y lo volveria a comprar, me encanto! comprenlo, sirve para cuando tenemos los labios resecos.
Kulsum A.
Kulsum A.
This lip balm is not moisturizing at all! Even if I apply it multiple time a day my lips stay chapped. I don't like the sheen look of it as well. The only good thing about this product is the smell.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I love to use these when I want to use a balm, but also want a splash of color! Just enough color to make you lips stand out. These work great for me at an awesome price.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
New Albany, MS
i love my nivea lip balm!! it smells great and it's so moisturizing, i can definitely tell a difference when i use it! i usually use it before i do my makeup so by the time i am finished, i can put lipstick on smoothly.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Hilton, NY
This lip balm didn't help at all with my chapped lips. It actually made them worse over time. When I first put it on, it felt like it relieved the pain and dryness, but after the initial relief wore off, the dryness just came back worse than before.
Hella H.
Hella H.
Englewood, CO
Nice aroma and I really like the fresh colour it gives to my lips. Not really hydrating and lost lasting. Wouldn't recommend for dry weather of harsh climate conditions, otherwise nice for everyday use as a replacement of the regular lip glosses.
Estefany L.
Estefany L.
32609
This balm is really good for your lips, protects your lips, tates good and give a beautiful tone,  can be used at any time and it does not matter the weather because this balm will protect your lips.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."