BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Valentina G.
I love this lip balm because it's soft and it shines, is easy to aplly and the size it's perfect. It also smell really good and all of this for a great price. I think it's a great choice for using on everyday makeup because it also provide a real good hydration on your lips
Hanifah T.
West Chester, PA
This product is pretty good! It kept my lips nice and moist. It didn't cost much, like a few dollars. I brought like 3 in one day. It very easy to apply, but make sure you keep it lowered when your not using it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes their lips moist and smells good!
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
I especially liked this product because it made my lips soft and it had a great shine and taste. It wasn't waxy and felt good on my lips!! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends and family so they can enjoy it as well. I was absolutely satisfied after using this.
Virginia R.
Nivea chapstick is very cool!, it hydrates your lips, and stays for a long time. Has a very nice texture and this one has a color very strong that you can use specially when your at the beach or at the pool.
I would definitely recommend this!
Nikki A.
5 stars, I have been using this product for years (up to 10) It has a good smoothing and moisturing effect, is long lasting and leaves a beautiful color on you lips, is easy to use and has a great smell. I would certainly buy it again. and I would recommend buying the nivea fruit shine with pomegranate or cherry taste, they're adorable!
Francis G.
This is not one of my favorite Nivea products but to have a clearer vision of the product I will give them their pros and cons.
- Hydrates and gives a soft color to lips
- It has a rich taste and odor
- Nice texture
- Easy application
- Low cost
- It gets very greasy when it is very hot
- It is located on the edges of the lips when you have applied while
- You have to apply more than 3 times a day to see improvement
- It does not last much
Genesis M.
I use to buy but stopped buying because I always lose mine lol but I rather buy other brands because I hate the petroleum they use on this brand it often melts like thick jelly too I would not purchase again and the cream it has makes my lips look like shine
Melina M.
Lake Mary, FL
I LOVE THIS CHAP STICK! it is the best chap stick i have ever used. if you wear it once you can tell the difference. It is easy to apply and so soft. I probably overuse it because i love the feel of it. This flavor also gives a tint to your lips which is great too.
Bri B.
Irving, TX
I got this product to find something to add a little natural color to my lifeless, pale lips. The color was a perfect flush of sheer red and it smells amazing, like actual strawberries. However, I was so disappointed when I realized it had glitter!! I can't stand glitter and it makes the balm look less natural. Because of this, I probably won't ever use it again. But if you don't mind the glitter, I'm sure you'll enjoy this product.
Meg H.
I like all the nivea lip products. They leave my lips soft and lasts a long time. I don't have to re-apply that often like other chapstick brands. This strawberry tint is pretty if you care for a little hint of color, it adds a nice shine, and it smells yummy.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?