BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Christy B.
Santa Maria, CA
kept my lips moisturized for most of the day. tastes and smells like strawberry. also, can tint your lips, too. of course very easy to apply. nice and organized packaging. definitely be planning to buy some more !!!
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
Nivea is overall great brand. There's nothing wrong with the Chapstick, it gets the job done. However there are more reputable Chapstick brand out there that are better for your buck.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
I can live without this product, my lips they die if I do not use it, with a comfortable packaging for its everyday use, great colour and scent, affordable price, durable product and very protective, i'll buy every time i can.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
I used to us this lipstick a few years ago. I loved it I also had the pearl one and I used both every day. It smells nice and keep you lips healthly. I would recommend it for sure!
Ashley N.
The scent and taste of this balm actually turned out to be pretty horrible. I hated the scent and couldn't use the rest of the balms in the pack. I gave them away to others. I would not recommend it at all
Julia H.
Jewett City, CT
I love strawberry flavored lip balms. On days where I do not feel like wearing lipstick I just wear this and because it is tinted, it leaves my lips with a slight red color. Very moisturizing! Would recommend this to lipstick lovers! It has a tint like a lipstick but without the hassle!
Venus B.
It's really good and it actually makes your lip naturally light red after you use it for a few weeks. I usually put it then put my lipstick on it since I like using lipsticks alot but even if you put it without lipstick it will still give a more pinkish or red colour to your lips.
Ally B.
Drexel Hill, PA
Nivea is a great moisturizer and the tint is light enough for every day wear. It gives you the look of a light lip gloss without worrying about reapplying or that horrible sticky mess from some glosses.
Lauren O.
Tucson, AZ
One of my favorite lip balms! Love that it leaves a slight stain of color with a quick swipe. Lips stay moistured and don't feel drained like they do with other chap sticks.
yajaira n.
Doral, FL
Súper recomendado este lo usaba mi hermana y un día que no tenía le tomé prestado su sabor me encanta y su olor. Hace poco adquirí el mío y me encanta. Lo volverá a comprar.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?