BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Mariana P.
Me gusta el color claro que deja en mis labios, además que tiene muy buen olor, pero no protege muy bien mis labios y se quita muy rápido, pero sigue siendo mejor que otros que he probado. Posiblemente lo volvería comprar, ya que es màs efectivo que otros.
Valentina G.
I love this lip balm because it's soft and it shines, is easy to aplly and the size it's perfect. It also smell really good and all of this for a great price. I think it's a great choice for using on everyday makeup because it also provide a real good hydration on your lips
Virginia R.
Nivea chapstick is very cool!, it hydrates your lips, and stays for a long time. Has a very nice texture and this one has a color very strong that you can use specially when your at the beach or at the pool.
I would definitely recommend this!
Nikki A.
5 stars, I have been using this product for years (up to 10) It has a good smoothing and moisturing effect, is long lasting and leaves a beautiful color on you lips, is easy to use and has a great smell. I would certainly buy it again. and I would recommend buying the nivea fruit shine with pomegranate or cherry taste, they're adorable!
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
I especially liked this product because it made my lips soft and it had a great shine and taste. It wasn't waxy and felt good on my lips!! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends and family so they can enjoy it as well. I was absolutely satisfied after using this.
Hanifah T.
West Chester, PA
This product is pretty good! It kept my lips nice and moist. It didn't cost much, like a few dollars. I brought like 3 in one day. It very easy to apply, but make sure you keep it lowered when your not using it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes their lips moist and smells good!
Francis G.
This is not one of my favorite Nivea products but to have a clearer vision of the product I will give them their pros and cons.
Pros:
- Hydrates and gives a soft color to lips
- It has a rich taste and odor
- Nice texture
- Easy application
- Low cost
Cons:
- It gets very greasy when it is very hot
- It is located on the edges of the lips when you have applied while
- You have to apply more than 3 times a day to see improvement
- It does not last much
Melina M.
Lake Mary, FL
I LOVE THIS CHAP STICK! it is the best chap stick i have ever used. if you wear it once you can tell the difference. It is easy to apply and so soft. I probably overuse it because i love the feel of it. This flavor also gives a tint to your lips which is great too.
Genesis M.
I use to buy but stopped buying because I always lose mine lol but I rather buy other brands because I hate the petroleum they use on this brand it often melts like thick jelly too I would not purchase again and the cream it has makes my lips look like shine
Hanan A.
Brooklyn, Ny
 This product was pretty much driving and smelled really good. It didn't meet my expectations because  my lips were pretty chapped and this product helped a bit. One bad thing about this product is that it doesn't last very long  but I mean for the price and where you can find it, I would most likely buy it again.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Eloisa C.
Doral, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Amritjot R.
Surrey, BC
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.