BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Loren W.
Loren W.
This is a great tinted balm, and I've been using it for years! It gives my lips a very natural, sheer wash of colour, it smells and tastes like fresh strawberries, and (most importantly) the formula is lightweight and moisturizing. It sinks into my dry lips immediately instead of sitting on top of the skin like a thick, waxy layer. Would definitely repurchase.
Beena B.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
Best lip balm ever. It's very easy to apply , and make the lip very beautiful with tint of pink to give a hydrated and supple lips. Package is sturdy and great for for the price. This is probably my 6 balm. I will always repurchase . And highly highly recommend to everyone ..
Bella A.
Bella A.
Bethlehem, PA
I especially liked this product because it made my lips soft and it had a great shine and taste. It wasn't waxy and felt good on my lips!! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends and family so they can enjoy it as well. I was absolutely satisfied after using this.
Hanan A.
Hanan A.
Brooklyn, Ny
 This product was pretty much driving and smelled really good. It didn't meet my expectations because  my lips were pretty chapped and this product helped a bit. One bad thing about this product is that it doesn't last very long  but I mean for the price and where you can find it, I would most likely buy it again.
jayamini h.
jayamini h.
Portales, New Mexico
it makes my lips smooth in just a few minutes and it smells so great. i take it in my purse everywhere becoz  its not too price to get and i have chap lips all the time. the packaging is qquite good ust like and lipstick. i recommend it to anyone who is going to buy it
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Love U so Much. Cómo todo los productos de esta marca es una maravilla. Hidratante diario para los labios ideal para combatir la resequedad y los labios agrietados. Excelente para usar antes, durante y después de ir a la playa.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Grand Prairie
It made my lips feel very soft & they smelled awesome. It really helped my chapped lips become softer. The packaging was pretty nice & it lasted a good 3 months. I've been using it for a very long time & I would totally buy it again. It works great for any type of lips.
Mac J.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
This product made my lips really soft. I lasted about an hour and I would have to reapply it. The taste and smell were not strong and I like that. It only had a tint of red. It was great value. It was not too expensive and lasted me a few months. I would buy this product again.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
This is THE BEST chapstick you cam ask for, and it's not even expensive. You can buy it anywhere, and is very high quality. It gives the lips a natural color, hidrates and doesn't feel heavy and gooey like others. It's my favorite brand of chapstick.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."