BY NIVEA #79 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Anna P.
Scarsdale, NY
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I feel like its not rich enough and ends up sitting on top of my lips instead of being absorbed for deep moisture. I'm actually not a huge fan of Nivea lip products in general. I usually have the same issue and there are other brands that I think are much better.
This lip balm has a buttery formula that I love, and the colour shows up on even dark lip colours which is great. It keeps my lips moisturised and I don't find myself needing to reapply too often. I love the subtle rosy colour and it has an spf 10 which is a bonus. Also it smells and tastes great!:)
Alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
Nivea products arr always so great ! I love how buttery it feels and how good it smells and tastes,I know that sounds weird but if you didnt knoe you eat like a certain amount a year on accident but this stuff is so good id do it on purpose xD also love nivea lotion !
Cat C.
I love this product. Not only do I love the strawberry flavor, but it moisturizes my lips and is easy to apply. It goes on smooth and lasts through out the day with quick touch ups after I eat and drink. Overall I recommend for a quick lip moisturizer that is budget friendly and smells awesome.
Diane P.
Athens, GA
The most important trait of a chapstick is its longevity, and this chapstick does its job! My lips dry out very often and I only need to apply this chapstick 2-3 times a day, compared to multiple. Especially when I'm trying to go for a natural look, this product is perfect as it has a slight tint color (also did I mention SPF??)!
Bianca M.
This lip balm is fantastic. I love how leave my lips and how it smells. It's so easy to apply in your mouth and so fast. All of those gloss has a very beautiful packaging. I buy it in the supermarket Vea, in Argentina. I obviusly would buy it again. And i recomend it.
Sara E.
Washington, DC
THE COLOR! OH MY GOSH! I love the color that this lip balm gave to my lips, it's perfect to go anywhere, college, work, shopping, everything. So casual but cute, my lips always look pretty and health when I use it. I would totally buy it again. Great product.
Liya E.
Cedar Hill, TX
It doesn't smell exceptionally like strawberries, but the consistency is nice. Normally it's hard to keep my lips soft so I use a lot of chap stick type products. This one didn't leave a waxy sheen on my lips at all and moisturized it quite nice. Their wasn't a significant product buildup when I re-applied it throughout the day. Overall I would buy it again.
Andrea S.
nice chapstick, but it is my last option to buy, it doesnt last on my lips. However it have a good packaging and it is easy to apply. Its cost is a little bit expensive in my country just because it is a nivea product. I would recommend it to people.
Mariana P.
Me gusta el color claro que deja en mis labios, además que tiene muy buen olor, pero no protege muy bien mis labios y se quita muy rápido, pero sigue siendo mejor que otros que he probado. Posiblemente lo volvería comprar, ya que es màs efectivo que otros.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?