BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erika S.
Erika S.
It leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturised and it has a great flavour and scent.
Dana m.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
this doesn't work too well. makes your lips more chapped after use. good flavor though
Maysa P.
Maysa P.
No me gusta para nada, no hidrata nada, solo pinta, y me parte los labios, no me gusta
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Nivea lip balms are always the best. Thier always so moisturizing and smell sooo good
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Cleveland, OH
Love this chapstick goes on smooth and lasts all day just what I had been looking for
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I keep this on me during the winter. It works amazing when my lips are super dry.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Hialeah, Florida
I love this product! It smells and tastes so good! And it keeps my lips hydrated
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Me encanta todo de este lip balm, su olor su textura, su fórmula, su color. Es excelente para mantener los labios hidratados a cualquier hora del día, no es pegajoso como tal lo que si es es cremoso, debes tener cuidado de no exponerlo al sol (dejarlo en el carro) porque se te puede derretir.
Estilo G.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
Le doy 5 estrellas porque es uno de mis bálsamos favoritos, cuando lo probé por primera vez quede fascinada su contextura es muy buena y su función hidratante me encanta como quedan los labios luego de aplicarlo, el aroma es algo que me fascina. lo genial es que lo puedes llevar para el día el día su acabado es muy natural
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."