BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it actua...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer...Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
Amy S.
Great flavor! The tint wasn't too dark. I enjoyed using this product. I would purchase it again.
Gigi V.
Gigi V.
It does a good job and adds a little color on those days when I rather a low maintenance look.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno lo recomiendo. Deja un pequeño color en los labios e hidrata me parece genial .
anifer g.
anifer g.
very softy and smell very great. tint your lips but they look naturals.i recomendet only 100
katerina p.
katerina p.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It helps moisturize lips besides providing a beautiful color light cherry. Smells very good
This lip balm is so good i have one and i like to used a lot it make my lips feel so soft
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Stratford, CT
Its really really good! It makes your lips look lighter. It gives a nice color. I like it
Maria S.
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Is a very good product. Nice smell and your lips will be soft. Easy to apply. Good price
Sueellen M.
Sueellen M.
I live for this product especially because I live in a hot area It just keep them fresh
Lilibeth G.
Lilibeth G.
Tus is Excellent , agradable olor sabor y textura lo recomiendo además de ser económico
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."