BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Salpi K.
pasadena
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this lip balm a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. I haven't seen it in stores for a really long time though. It felt great and smelled amazing. I personally preferred this one to the cherry. It is incredibly lightweight and smooth and if you hate waxy lip balm and prefer something slick, this along with all other Nivea lip balms I have tried, is by far amazing.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good for daily use. It gives your lips a nice glow and moisturizes as well. I like that it also gives a slight but not too strong red color on your lips. It does easily come off though so you have re-apply often. But highly recommended for those who don't like lipstick or lip stains etc. and just want to give their lips a little something but not too much.
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta todo de este lip balm, su olor su textura, su fórmula, su color. Es excelente para mantener los labios hidratados a cualquier hora del día, no es pegajoso como tal lo que si es es cremoso, debes tener cuidado de no exponerlo al sol (dejarlo en el carro) porque se te puede derretir.
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love U so Much. Cómo todo los productos de esta marca es una maravilla. Hidratante diario para los labios ideal para combatir la resequedad y los labios agrietados. Excelente para usar antes, durante y después de ir a la playa.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
Le doy 5 estrellas porque es uno de mis bálsamos favoritos, cuando lo probé por primera vez quede fascinada su contextura es muy buena y su función hidratante me encanta como quedan los labios luego de aplicarlo, el aroma es algo que me fascina. lo genial es que lo puedes llevar para el día el día su acabado es muy natural
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Loren W.
This is a great tinted balm, and I've been using it for years! It gives my lips a very natural, sheer wash of colour, it smells and tastes like fresh strawberries, and (most importantly) the formula is lightweight and moisturizing. It sinks into my dry lips immediately instead of sitting on top of the skin like a thick, waxy layer. Would definitely repurchase.
Beena B.
Ayer, MA
Best lip balm ever. It's very easy to apply , and make the lip very beautiful with tint of pink to give a hydrated and supple lips. Package is sturdy and great for for the price. This is probably my 6 balm. I will always repurchase . And highly highly recommend to everyone ..
Hanan A.
Brooklyn, Ny
 This product was pretty much driving and smelled really good. It didn't meet my expectations because  my lips were pretty chapped and this product helped a bit. One bad thing about this product is that it doesn't last very long  but I mean for the price and where you can find it, I would most likely buy it again.
jayamini h.
Portales, New Mexico
it makes my lips smooth in just a few minutes and it smells so great. i take it in my purse everywhere becoz  its not too price to get and i have chap lips all the time. the packaging is qquite good ust like and lipstick. i recommend it to anyone who is going to buy it
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."