BY NIVEA #88 in Lip Care

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
Kadie G.
Ottawa , ON
This is my favourite lip balm line. Always leaves my lips super hydrated and the little tint of color it leaves is very pretty! Product lasts on lips for a good while and for many use. The price is also very affordable. As for the packaging Its neat and nice. I would definitely recommend to any one who has chapped lips. Oh and the best flavours are strawberry, cherry and pomegranate!
I love this the farm because it gives your lips a really really pretty red tent as well as my shattered… Really well I recommend this for the winter for when you have a really crusty lips but do you want some color to it and all she wanted to hydrate I really recommend this to you guys especially for students because I know for some students to school but I feel like this is a great alternative for lipstick and I think you guys will love it
Raphaelle B.
Wendake
This is a straight up moisturizing lipstick, the color is very pigmented and will not go unnoticed. If you like a change color when you apply lip balm go for it, but beware if you don't have acces to a mirror, you might look like the joker without realizing for a while! Not particularly moisturizing either. Just okay
manu ⚡.
Los Angeles
I really like this Lip Product by Nivea; it helps prevent from chapped lips and gives you good hydration. It met my expectations and it has a nice packaging. The Lip Balm is affordable and very good quality. I would definitely buy it again once it runs out because it helps my lips a lot.
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
This is needless to say these nivia chapsticks are awesome!! It’s deeply moisturizing for lips, well tinted, if you get any which has pink or red any color in it you can also use it as blush! That’s a bonus 👍🏼 always worth the moneys. I always keep it in my purse, no matter what 😘
Julia D.
To be honest, this chapstick isn’t really for me. It doesn’t moisturize my lips, it just sits there. It isn’t long lasting what so ever! I am always reapplying it, I got so fed up with it I ended up just throwing it away! On the plus side... smells like strawberries.
Briana A.
Santa Ana
I love this product! I would have to say it is one of the best product i have used that have help my lips ! Very easy to apply and very smoothly! It blow me away because it overpasses my expectations , such a great product for such a great price ! The best
Emma E.
This is so good! It has a lipstick like tint. I put it on every morning, but have to carry it with me because it’s always gone pretty quickly. I haven’t seen it in stores recently, I bought it at a Walgreens a few months ago. Would recommend! Feels great.
Hardi S.
Great for moisturizing the lips but I do not like that it is quite sticky. Acts more like a gloss at times than a lip balm. The scent is fruity, and there is a slight reddish color payoff like fruit punch, which I am not a fan of!
Kayla W.
This chap stick does last a long time. I like how this brand offers tinted chapsticks. When using this my lips were smooth and it did help when the weather was really cold. Best affordable place to buy this product is at Walmart.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?