BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Salpi K.
pasadena
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this lip balm a few years ago and I absolutely loved it. I haven't seen it in stores for a really long time though. It felt great and smelled amazing. I personally preferred this one to the cherry. It is incredibly lightweight and smooth and if you hate waxy lip balm and prefer something slick, this along with all other Nivea lip balms I have tried, is by far amazing.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good for daily use. It gives your lips a nice glow and moisturizes as well. I like that it also gives a slight but not too strong red color on your lips. It does easily come off though so you have re-apply often. But highly recommended for those who don't like lipstick or lip stains etc. and just want to give their lips a little something but not too much.
bharti k.
Manchester, CT
I am a kind of person who can step out of the house without a lip balm. I have been using this product past 3-4 years and will continue to buy this until I find something that can be long lasting. I like its fruity smell , and a little lip stain it gives. If i dont feel like using lipstick then this is ultimate solution for me. It is very smooth unlike other chapsticks i tried. the only reason i gave it 3 star is it doesn't stay for a very long time.
Henysbel O.
Nivea Fruity Shine is one of my favorites. Moisturises my lips, which are usually dry, very well and it gives them a pink color creating a very natural look. It is also very light and it doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the lips.
I think it has an ideal size that allows you to carry it in any bag or even in a pocket of your pants. And it's perfect if you're just starting out in the makeup world or even if you prefer a more natural and light look!
Ana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta todo de este lip balm, su olor su textura, su fórmula, su color. Es excelente para mantener los labios hidratados a cualquier hora del día, no es pegajoso como tal lo que si es es cremoso, debes tener cuidado de no exponerlo al sol (dejarlo en el carro) porque se te puede derretir.
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love U so Much. Cómo todo los productos de esta marca es una maravilla. Hidratante diario para los labios ideal para combatir la resequedad y los labios agrietados. Excelente para usar antes, durante y después de ir a la playa.
Estilo G.
Miami, Florida
Le doy 5 estrellas porque es uno de mis bálsamos favoritos, cuando lo probé por primera vez quede fascinada su contextura es muy buena y su función hidratante me encanta como quedan los labios luego de aplicarlo, el aroma es algo que me fascina. lo genial es que lo puedes llevar para el día el día su acabado es muy natural
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nivea is one of my favorite chap sticks. Even though you don't eat chap stick it's nice that if you accidentally get it in your mouth when you eat or drink you don't have an odd waxy taste. My lips are usually very dry during the winter and this helps me so much from keeping my lips from cracking.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing and really does help my lips feels and look great. Although I did notice that after a while of using it I became a little bit depended on it, meaning ifI didn't use it my lips would be even more chapped and dry than before. I stopped using it regularly now I just use it when I feel that my other lip balms are not doing their job.
Ivana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This balm I use daily, keeps my lips moisturized.

It is a balm with a very soft texture, humectant, has a pleasant smell.

I have been using this product for years, it is an excellent brand, and I will not stop using it.

Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."