BY NIVEA

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

• I love Nivea but I have never tried their chapsticks. Does it act...1 Answers
  • Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer... Be the first to answer!
  • My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Francis G.
This is not one of my favorite Nivea products but to have a clearer vision of the product I will give them their pros and cons.
Pros:
- Hydrates and gives a soft color to lips
- It has a rich taste and odor
- Nice texture
- Easy application
- Low cost
Cons:
- It gets very greasy when it is very hot
- It is located on the edges of the lips when you have applied while
- You have to apply more than 3 times a day to see improvement
- It does not last much
Lauren H.
Asheville, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Keeps my lips feeling soft and hydrated for hours and adds just the right amount of color. When I choose to wear this product it's because I want my lips to feel hydrated while also looking like I have a hint of color on them. This is the perfect product for a woman on the go who doesn't have time to reapply chap stick AND lipstick. It's the best of both worlds!
Liya E.
Cedar Hill, TX
It doesn't smell exceptionally like strawberries, but the consistency is nice. Normally it's hard to keep my lips soft so I use a lot of chap stick type products. This one didn't leave a waxy sheen on my lips at all and moisturized it quite nice. Their wasn't a significant product buildup when I re-applied it throughout the day. Overall I would buy it again.
charity w.
Chatsworth, GA
This is the perfect lip balm for someone who loves a slight tint. It isn't too noticeable,but gives the lips a healthy glow.The smell and taste is to die for. I purchased this a while back and have ran out since. Maybe it's time to run over to the drugstore and give my lips what they've been missing, as I had forgotten all about this amazing product!!
Mon H.
Doral, FL
like the way it keeps my lips relly soft and smooth, easy to apply I usually keep it on my pocket and use it everytime I need it, Bought it at a drugstore if I remember correctly it was good fro the price it was kind of cheap in fact, I would buy it again, the only bad thing is that it makes my lips feel a little hot after a while using it
April D.
Byron Center, MI
I really enjoy the Nivea lip balm's. They are very silky and hydrating, they don't leave my lips sticky or cracked and the color options are great. I love them and so does my seven-year-old. A great way to keep her lips from being chap in the cold winter months as well as giving her a little bit of color which she thinks is really cool.
Diane P.
Athens, GA
The most important trait of a chapstick is its longevity, and this chapstick does its job! My lips dry out very often and I only need to apply this chapstick 2-3 times a day, compared to multiple. Especially when I'm trying to go for a natural look, this product is perfect as it has a slight tint color (also did I mention SPF??)!
Dade C.
I have this one and the regular original one. Nivea is the most hydrating and moisturizing lip balm that I have worn in the past through every season with no problems. I purchased one in Germany and that prompted me to get more once I was back in the states. the formula is a little different here but I still love it!
Chloé
This lip balm has a buttery formula that I love, and the colour shows up on even dark lip colours which is great. It keeps my lips moisturised and I don't find myself needing to reapply too often. I love the subtle rosy colour and it has an spf 10 which is a bonus. Also it smells and tastes great!:)
Anna P.
Scarsdale, NY
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I feel like its not rich enough and ends up sitting on top of my lips instead of being absorbed for deep moisture. I'm actually not a huge fan of Nivea lip products in general. I usually have the same issue and there are other brands that I think are much better.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Vkook j.
Sehun’s friend Jeong Da Rae, a gold medal swimmer, posted and tagged a picture of Sehun on Instagram with the caption, “3 hours of a lot of determination.” In the picture, all you see is an indoor swimming pool with a person swimming, presumably Sehun."