BY NIVEA

Do your lips need soft care and extra moisturisation? NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm:

• Delights your lips with a fruity strawberry aroma
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips
  • Protects against UVA and UVB rays
  • Includes Hydra IQ for deep moisturisation

HOW IT WORKS:

The new formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm makes your lips delicious, kissing them with a fruity-fresh strawberry taste. This lip balm covers your lips with glossy shine, over a subtle, red-toned glow.

Rich almond oil, jojoba oil and shea butter keep your lips smooth, soft and add a hint of colour.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been using this product for almost 10 years now and haven't changed my lip balm ever since! I love it that much. =) It really makes my lips soft and hydrated. It has a nice tint of red as well. " in 126 reviews
  • "Love the sheer color this gives my lips and how moisturizing it is too. This has a gritty feeling on the lips but could be the shimmers? But still pretty" in 105 reviews
  • "I love it! Smells great, love the hint of color, and most important, it really works! My lips get dry in the summer hear and crack in the winter cold. Nivea is always my go to!" in 99 reviews
  • "Love this leaves my lips soft smells good and shimmers up my lips no need to but lip gloss or lip stick this does the job" in 38 reviews
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balms. There's a lot to love about this particular product: the flavor, the hint of color, the SPF, and the effectiveness at keeping your lips smooth. It gives your lips just a hint of shimmer and strawberry red, nothing to noticeable, just a natural looking shine that makes your lips pop. My only complaint is small, I just wish the shape were a bit smaller and more uniform, making it easier to fit into small pockets.
Kadie G.
Ottawa, ON
This is my favourite lip balm line. Always leaves my lips super hydrated and the little tint of color it leaves is very pretty! Product lasts on lips for a good while and for many use. The price is also very affordable. As for the packaging Its neat and nice. I would definitely recommend to any one who has chapped lips. Oh and the best flavours are strawberry, cherry and pomegranate!
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
This is needless to say these nivia chapsticks are awesome!! It’s deeply moisturizing for lips, well tinted, if you get any which has pink or red any color in it you can also use it as blush! That’s a bonus 👍🏼 always worth the moneys. I always keep it in my purse, no matter what 😘
Doree L.
I gave this lip balm to my mother as a gift and she likes it. She was amazed how it gave her lips a nice almost reddish color. She doesn’t like how glossy it looks, but it has a nice tint. It is a lip gloss more than a lip balm. It’s a good product, but she would try other tinted lip balms. NIVEA Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
Kayla W.
This chap stick does last a long time. I like how this brand offers tinted chapsticks. When using this my lips were smooth and it did help when the weather was really cold. Best affordable place to buy this product is at Walmart.
Gaby V.
Caldwell
I love the smell of it. I would not repurchase however I feel like there’s other chapsticks/ lip products that i would prefer over this, however I do use it, the price is really great! I would recommend it !
Elenie A.
Nivea u did it again I love this strawberry lip balm smells amazing goes on so smooth leave your lips feeling soft comes in normal chapstick packing the tube is really cute brightlike hot pink it last all day truly amazing I definitely recommend this product
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
It's good for daily use. It gives your lips a nice glow and moisturizes as well. I like that it also gives a slight but not too strong red color on your lips. It does easily come off though so you have re-apply often. But highly recommended for those who don't like lipstick or lip stains etc. and just want to give their lips a little something but not too much.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My husband grabbed this for himself really quick at cvs and didn’t inspect the package too closely lol. He really likes it for at home but it pulls very red on him. He says he wouldn’t mind it so much if it were a more subtle tint. His lips are already kinda dark. But anyway yeah, my husband likes this shiny lip tint balm and says it’s moisturizing.
Kea R.
newbury
I am so in love with this product. It leaves my lips feeling so moisturized and leaves the most natural reddish tint! Everyone always asks me what color I'm wearing.. little do they know it's chopstick!
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?
Blanca Eloisa C.
DORAL, FL
are other flavors? Where can I buy it?
Robin R.
Santee, CA
Anya R.
is this good in the winter?
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, IL
I've used Nivea lip products in the past that have actually made my lips feel more dry. Has anyone experienced that with the Fruity Shine Lip Care? Does this have a true strawberry taste? Does this color your lips at all? If so, what color?