Tammy S.
Summerside, PE

My lips get very dry in the winter, would you recommend this for my dry lips?

Amritjot R.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
1 month, 1 week ago
honestly, i wouldn't recommend this product for dry lips. I would suggest you to try out either Vaselne or Burt's Bees. They will help you in recovering and repairing your chapped and dry lips.
Alya R.
Alya R.
7 months ago
My lips are dry in the winter too. With this product they are amazing ! Although mine is bought years ago I still use it. It makes my lips little bit red, shiny and the most important - not dry .
Editha I.
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
7 months, 2 weeks ago
No for winter
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
1 year, 1 month ago
My lips are also very dry ... I do not use it in itself, for that in specific, although it is humectant. I would recommend Vaseline Lip Therapy better, it helps your lips heal little by little and stay moist.
Kellie-Ann B.
Kellie-Ann B.
Kitchener, ON
1 year, 1 month ago
I wouldn't use this specific one, or any of the "Fruity Shine" line as the shine in it can accentuate dry lips. However NIVEA has a wide range of lip balms that are good for dry lips! Try the "Milk & Honey" one instead.
Leyri C.
Leyri C.
Pennsauken, NJ
1 year, 2 months ago
I used this balm before and I really liked it. Makes lips really soft. The smell is good, but I was not a big fan of the taste. I personally like tasteless balms and this one was a bit sweet, but that's just my preference. As far as lips are concerned...it does make lips really smooth.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Lyons, IL
Yes!!! I love Nivea! Works super good
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
1 year, 2 months ago
I'm a big fan of the Nivea lip products. I probably wouldn't go with such a heavy scent, but that's a matter of opinion. I've found that 100% lanolin lip products are the best though! I would completely recommend Dr. lipp beauty balm!