BY NIVEA

Enjoy smooth, shiny lips, with NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm.
Our lip balm:

• Delights your lips with fruity peach aroma
  • Prettifies with a soft glossy colour
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips

HOW IT WORKS:

The innovative formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm utilises Hydra IQ for long-lasting moisturisation. The combination of peach aroma and chosen pigments provide an exciting fruity scent leaving a touch of delicate colour on soft and smooth lips.

NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm
  • "The best chap stick! It really moisturizes dry lips! Really recommend! It also gives you a little color!" in 62 reviews
  • "This is my favorite lip balm. It glides on and leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. I also really love the smell and the slight color and shimmer it gives. " in 20 reviews
  • "Oh my goodness, this product has made my lips so soft !!! I would honestly say if you suffer with dry lips or just love having something in your lips this is the stuff to get!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "Never leave home without this product. It smells incredible, it's such a nice colour and is so super hydrating. I always have this lip balm on me and am constantly reapplying to keep hydrated. I bought this product at my local drugstore and it isn't expensive at all. Would definitely recommend 😊" in 9 reviews
  • "I used this for a long while it moisturises your lips for a bit but doesn't last long so you have to keep on applying it a lot and also has a colour tint which is kinda cool" in 7 reviews
Howdy P.
Its amazing truly changed my life and is supper efficient and fast quick and easy on the go will never stop using this gentle and amazing  not harmful  all it reached beyond my expectations amazing so amazing i will keep buying this and i already do its so amazing
Haya H.
Falls church
My favorite lip balm! Most amazing formula because of Nivea brand. It meets my expectations because of my dry lips and they make it so moisturized! It was very effective and I will definitely stick to this from now on. I recommend this lip balm to everyone!
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the Nivea Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm. It smells amazing and moisturized my lips so well. I love the packaging. It gives such a beautiful shine while making your lips feel so smooth. Very affordable.
Eleanor N.
detroit, mi
Used this for the first time in Italy (Labello) 7 years ago. Fell IN LOVE with it! The Nivea fruity shine peach is the American equivalent. It gives great hydration and the perfect hint of color.
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
This smells great, creamy in texture, light peach in color. I apply it whenever my lips are dry and chopped. This won't lost for long. Maximum it can stay for 2 hours. Since my lips need extra care this doesn't meet my requirement. This is suitable for people who have soft lips. Not buying it again.
Jasmine😘😘 J.
Conroe
I absolutely love this product. I have tried quite a few and never have I been disappointed. I prefer this on but the original is just as good. Soft in the lips and the results are def pleasing. I exceeded my expectations. And I would recommend as well as buy again.
Katelyn N.
I love this product. It smells so good for one! Plus it leaves your lips feeling super soft and helps when they get cracked. I found mine at Wal-Mart but also have seen it in local drug stores. I definitley will be using this product again!
Melissa M.
Absolutely loved it. Great smell, and it made my lips super super soft. Great value, great product for the price. It definitely met my expectations, it’s very gentle for sensitive lips, loved the moisture.
Amber W.
Purchased at: Target
It’s very smooth and glides on like all the Nivea products. It also smells good and hydrates the lips, not very pricy in my opinion I do recommend and I’ve used it several times and would keep buying
Aumary G.
Fort Myers FL
I like the way my lips looks when i used. Actually it more for beauty than anything else. If you want do hang out but you don't want to use make up, it will be perfect for that kind of occasions

Amazon