BY NIVEA

Enjoy smooth, shiny lips, with NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm.
Our lip balm:

• Delights your lips with fruity peach aroma
  • Prettifies with a soft glossy colour
  • Provides long-lasting moisture for your lips

HOW IT WORKS:

The innovative formula of NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm utilises Hydra IQ for long-lasting moisturisation. The combination of peach aroma and chosen pigments provide an exciting fruity scent leaving a touch of delicate colour on soft and smooth lips.

NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm
  • "The best chap stick! It really moisturizes dry lips! Really recommend! It also gives you a little color!" in 62 reviews
  • "This is my favorite lip balm. It glides on and leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized. I also really love the smell and the slight color and shimmer it gives. " in 20 reviews
  • "Oh my goodness, this product has made my lips so soft !!! I would honestly say if you suffer with dry lips or just love having something in your lips this is the stuff to get!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "Never leave home without this product. It smells incredible, it's such a nice colour and is so super hydrating. I always have this lip balm on me and am constantly reapplying to keep hydrated. I bought this product at my local drugstore and it isn't expensive at all. Would definitely recommend 😊" in 9 reviews
  • "I used this for a long while it moisturises your lips for a bit but doesn't last long so you have to keep on applying it a lot and also has a colour tint which is kinda cool" in 7 reviews
aileen c.
Mexico
This stuff is awesome. I love the texture of it and the ever so slight coral tint. Im surprised that no one has mentioned that THIS SMELLS LIKE PEACH RINGS. You know those peach gummies?? Yes. This smells like that. I have always loved Nivea products and I LOVE this one too. I will definitely be buying more. I love this lip balm so much!
Valerie C.
I really enjoyed this product! My lips went from dull and dry, to soft and shiny. I also really loved the smell, strong yet very faint. I recommend this product, very worth it. Not to pricey either, luxurious lips at a low cost. I'd most definitely use this product again!
Julie R.
Purchased at: CVS
I love anything peach scented so I had to try this! It really does smell like peach and helps hydrate, but it almost makes my lips feel drier after it wears off. Probably won’t be buying again.
Heneva G.
Austin
Probably the ONLY lip balm I have ever finished. I love the smell and I like that there is a slight peachy tinge that gives my lips a more vibrant color. It's almost like a gloss in the way it makes my lips look juicy.
Jasmine😘😘 J.
Conroe
I absolutely love this product. I have tried quite a few and never have I been disappointed. I prefer this on but the original is just as good. Soft in the lips and the results are def pleasing. I exceeded my expectations. And I would recommend as well as buy again.
Katelyn N.
I love this product. It smells so good for one! Plus it leaves your lips feeling super soft and helps when they get cracked. I found mine at Wal-Mart but also have seen it in local drug stores. I definitley will be using this product again!
Gloria M.
Raytown
I used this product a little while ago and was happy but also disappointed with it. So I would wake up in the morning at about 5:30 in the morning and then drink a nice big cup of water to make sure that I stay hydrated. I would do my routine that included lip care and then i would go and put this on my lips. At first it's awesome but then after like half an hour it starts making my lips feel itchy and crack but if I applied more then it went away so I was always applying it but it had a good smell and color.
Melissa M.
Absolutely loved it. Great smell, and it made my lips super super soft. Great value, great product for the price. It definitely met my expectations, it’s very gentle for sensitive lips, loved the moisture.
Amber W.
Purchased at: Target
It’s very smooth and glides on like all the Nivea products. It also smells good and hydrates the lips, not very pricy in my opinion I do recommend and I’ve used it several times and would keep buying
Aumary G.
Fort Myers FL
I like the way my lips looks when i used. Actually it more for beauty than anything else. If you want do hang out but you don't want to use make up, it will be perfect for that kind of occasions

Amazon