BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lora S.
Cairo
Its so gentle on my skin and doesn't make it dry, but it doesn't last for a long time and i frequently need to reapply it.
Bestina M.
COIMBATORE
This product is good to use on my skin but I wouldn't recommend using it in sensitive areas like under arms. The fragrance stays all day long . But over usage can cause skin irritation. The roll on transfers out too much product(more than needed) in one roll so thats not a desirable thing.
Fifita F.
A wonderful deodorant that I have used for a long time. It makes me feel refreshed all day. its smell is wonderful and refreshing and eliminates the bad odor problem. the most beautiful that it leaves no traces on the clothes.
Jodie W.
Jodi Watson , Nottingham
Love how long this product last for when out. I use this product on a daily it is absolutely amazing. It is very affordable. It compares to similar products by the scents. Id definitely recommend this product!
Kristina A.
I didn't know it was possible to be so happy with a deodorant!!! I haven't stunk since I bought this...unless it's a 4 day marathon home weekend of being alone and lazy. Seriously, this stuff lasts forever, like AT LEAST 48hrs forever... I am extremely happy with it and will never go back. It goes on super smooth, has never left a white mark or grease mark on any of my clothes, it doesn't have any stupid girly smells either which I appreciate.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is awesome... I am in Bamburg Germany on Vacation and picked this up ( along with several other Nivea products ) at the local DM store !

This scent is wonderful and unlike anything I have tried in the states!

Makes your underarms feel amazing and the scent is refreshing and very light!
Souha H.
I have been using this sincères i was born. N'est roll on stick lever. Instantly mâles tour armpits better. Doesn't get on clothes or anything.
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
I love nivea products they are one of the best for products for skin care i love love love love them they are the best
Inês O.
Oliveira do Conde, Carregal do Sal, Viseu
Produto com preço acessível. Encontra-se em qualquer supermercado. Tem uma utilização fácil. Deixa as axilas com uma sensação de frescura e com odor agradável.
katherine c.
miami, FL
nivea es una de mis marcas favoriotas estos desodorantes son buenisimos!!!sus precios no son tan elevados pero sin duda lo bueno se paga no deja manchas y los olores son espectaculares los recomiendo a todas las chicas influenters!!!! no pueden dejar de comprarlo
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.