BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
What a great idea for a deodorant. I used roll ons when I'm outside and just throw it in my bag when I'm out playing sports. It's pretty inexpensive and I would recommend this if you enjoy roll on gel.
Ivana C.
Ivana C.
Toronto
I love a deodorant with a roll on. This product is very effective and lasts for out i do recommend this product smell is beautiful and refreshing very gentle and it's affordable ladies! One of my favorites
Beenish S.
Beenish S.
This deodorant smells amazing!! It's not at all harsh on the underarm skin. I even tried it right after I got my underarms waxed. It doesn't darken the skin. It lasts a really long time. I find it very effective!
ritam c.
ritam c.
Lucknow
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodrant is a must have if you have perspiration problem.In the extreme hot climate it adds freshness to underarms and other areas.It is affordable and the fragrance is very refreshing.Overall I recommend this product.
Nicole Marie R.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I use to get armpit infections all the time before using this product! Now I do not get infections at all! It does not clog my pours and does not get itchy. It has become my daily anti persprint! I don't get all sweaty and it does smell good. And easily rolls on
Emily L.
Emily L.
Smells clean and not too overpowering. It goes on smooth and keeps my underarms smelling fresh and dry. It doesn't leave as much white marks as most deodorants, which is nice. I really enjoyed using this product
Holly D.
Holly D.
No words can describe how much I love this profuct, it doesn't come close to anything else, its not expensive, so easy to use and can basically pick it up from anywhere, its so effective even when I'm not going out I put it on, I would buy it again.
olukemi k.
olukemi k.
Barking , Essex
Love the fresh scent of this product. and i love the fact that it does not leave stains on my tops. it compares great to others in its category. it exceeded my expectations in its performance and its very affordable. i would repurchase it and definitely recommend.
liseth A.
liseth A.
Pamplona
Este desodorante es muy bueno dura todo el dia y te protege muy bien de todas las actividades que vayas hacer a lo largo del dia y sobre todo con un buen olor que no cambia oara nada a lo largo del dia .Esta genial dura mucho y protege muy bien es un producto ideal.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite brand. It is so hard to find it locally though so I have to ask my parents to sent me some very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?