BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
This deodorant is awesome. Lasts me all day with a great smell and price. It doesn't stain me shirtso which is so great cause is very hard to find some. The scent is very nice and feminine without it been overwhelming. It was good and very long lasting.
Stephanie F.
I used to use this and am not a fan. It dries cracked and ends up itching and flaking off. Heaven forbid you are wearing black or attending a formal event. The smell was fine, everything else was the problem
Xóchitl J.
Mebane, NC
Este es mi favorito deja y bala que a la axila en su totalidad deja sabe y terso el área y no irrita para las mujeres es buenísimo tiene una cobertura total y no deja residuos a los que muchas le tememos
Ariel M.
What a great idea for a deodorant. I used roll ons when I'm outside and just throw it in my bag when I'm out playing sports. It's pretty inexpensive and I would recommend this if you enjoy roll on gel.
Ramiza R.
I used this brand all the time in Europe. I do wish it was easier to get a hold of here in the states. It is super light weight and lasts all day. Smells really nice too.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
For some reason, I just love this roll on version. it's not sticky for me and it's moisturizing as well but keeps my underarm dry from sweat. smells fresh too.
Anna E.
This deodorant is natural, and I feel like that is healthy to use. It has a nice fresh scent. I wish it weren't a roll on though, it is kind of wet.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
THE Nivea deodorant roll on is perfect because it covers perfectly and when I exercise I can use it without worry that bad smell generaalgun.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This deodorant is ok, not one of my favorites. I still use it every once in a while, but I will not buy it again.
Kennia G.
Hollywood, FL
Otro desodorante bueno.. .......cumple con su función....... no es caro......... aunque prefiero en barra......
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.