BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rose N.
Rose N.
Stress Protect Roll-On Deodorant is scientifically proven to protect against emotional sweating. It's unique anti-bacterial formula combines Stress Protect actives and a Zinc complex to give you reliable anti-perspirant protection against sweat and body odour. Stress Protect provides you with extra protection when you need it - so you can embrace those stressful situations in your everyday life.
Mliae b.
Mliae b.
This is one of the best deodorants that I have found! Once I discovered Nivea fresh natural deo roll on several years ago, I have not purchased anything else. I can wear it with black, white or colour and it doesn't leave marks. I can even use it with a strapless silk dress and it doesn't leave marks. But it's strong enough to protect that delicate lady 'I don't sweat' image.
rita a.
rita a.
Paço de Arcos, Oeiras
I have this thing with nivea deodorants - they never last me all day, i have tried almost every deodorant in their range because they are very soft and my skin is very sensitive. But i always have this problem and this one was no exception. If you don't sweat a lot during the day this may be good for you, but if you do sweat probably choose another brand
Maren H.
Maren H.
I like my deodorants to be almost not scented. I hate when the scent of a deodorant is taking over the whole natural scent you have. That's why I like this one. smells natural, but not too much. Dosen't take forever to dry, and I never smell with this (I have to mention that I almost don't sweat.) I am also a big fan of roll-on!
Lila L.
Lila L.
This deodorant has nice, neutral smell. The application is easy. Works for a whole day.
The packaging is nice, I like the glass bottle. Although it's not so easy to carry around because of it.
Doesn't leave discoloration on my clothes.
I buy it regularly and I'm content with it, it's the first roll-on deodorant I go back to.
Marija N.
Marija N.
Novi Sad
There's only one reason why I haven't give this product five stars and that's because I feel it's too sticky. Other than that I'm very pleased with it. It does it's job at controlling smells and doesn't leave any marks on clothing. I recommend it if you don't mind feeling a little sticky until it dries a little.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Montreal
This deodorant has a great smell and long wear time. It doenmt allow for pit stains and last all day long. This exceeded my expectations based on the fact that I picked it up at the pharmacy for such a low cost. I have used this one for two years now and will continues to do so since it does the job so well
stephanie p.
stephanie p.
This is an ok deodorant, it keeps me from smelling bad and is easy to use. However it did leave my armpits with white residue. If that doesn't bother you then i would recommend it as it is inexpensive and does its main purpose. I personally will use this int he winter where i do not need to show my armpits
Anne G.
Anne G.
I ´ve tried out several deodorants and I have to say that the smell of Nivea Fresh Natural is absolutely clean and fresh but it didn´t work for me in terms of fighting sweaty armpits. Therefore I prefer to use spray deodorants by Nivea just to get the smell but Rexona for my body. Works out better!
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
I always buy this. It's the right price for a deodorant. I love it. although the smell could use a little improvement, the downside of this product is that it doesn't dry too quickly. so when i put on a shirt i always worry if i might smell bad cause the deo sticks to the clothing.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?