BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bestina M.
COIMBATORE
This product is good to use on my skin but I wouldn't recommend using it in sensitive areas like under arms. The fragrance stays all day long . But over usage can cause skin irritation. The roll on transfers out too much product(more than needed) in one roll so thats not a desirable thing.
Jodie W.
Jodi Watson , Nottingham
Love how long this product last for when out. I use this product on a daily it is absolutely amazing. It is very affordable. It compares to similar products by the scents. Id definitely recommend this product!
Kristina A.
I didn't know it was possible to be so happy with a deodorant!!! I haven't stunk since I bought this...unless it's a 4 day marathon home weekend of being alone and lazy. Seriously, this stuff lasts forever, like AT LEAST 48hrs forever... I am extremely happy with it and will never go back. It goes on super smooth, has never left a white mark or grease mark on any of my clothes, it doesn't have any stupid girly smells either which I appreciate.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is awesome... I am in Bamburg Germany on Vacation and picked this up ( along with several other Nivea products ) at the local DM store !

This scent is wonderful and unlike anything I have tried in the states!

Makes your underarms feel amazing and the scent is refreshing and very light!
Mliae b.
This is one of the best deodorants that I have found! Once I discovered Nivea fresh natural deo roll on several years ago, I have not purchased anything else. I can wear it with black, white or colour and it doesn't leave marks. I can even use it with a strapless silk dress and it doesn't leave marks. But it's strong enough to protect that delicate lady 'I don't sweat' image.
Maren H.
I like my deodorants to be almost not scented. I hate when the scent of a deodorant is taking over the whole natural scent you have. That's why I like this one. smells natural, but not too much. Dosen't take forever to dry, and I never smell with this (I have to mention that I almost don't sweat.) I am also a big fan of roll-on!
Vy L.
This roll on deodorant smells absolutely amazing. The fragrance to summarise is
A clear fresh scent and when you apply a lot of it, it doesn't contrast with other perfumes and such that you are wearing. Furthermore, a disappointing problem with this roll on is that even though I apply this throughout the day my b.o is still there. So I bought this product for its refreshing smell and feel but not on its purpose of not making my underarms smell
Lila L.
This deodorant has nice, neutral smell. The application is easy. Works for a whole day.
The packaging is nice, I like the glass bottle. Although it's not so easy to carry around because of it.
Doesn't leave discoloration on my clothes.
I buy it regularly and I'm content with it, it's the first roll-on deodorant I go back to.
Marija N.
Novi Sad
There's only one reason why I haven't give this product five stars and that's because I feel it's too sticky. Other than that I'm very pleased with it. It does it's job at controlling smells and doesn't leave any marks on clothing. I recommend it if you don't mind feeling a little sticky until it dries a little.
Cynthia G.
Montreal
This deodorant has a great smell and long wear time. It doenmt allow for pit stains and last all day long. This exceeded my expectations based on the fact that I picked it up at the pharmacy for such a low cost. I have used this one for two years now and will continues to do so since it does the job so well
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.