BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maren H.
Maren H.
I like my deodorants to be almost not scented. I hate when the scent of a deodorant is taking over the whole natural scent you have. That's why I like this one. smells natural, but not too much. Dosen't take forever to dry, and I never smell with this (I have to mention that I almost don't sweat.) I am also a big fan of roll-on!
Marija N.
Marija N.
Novi Sad
There's only one reason why I haven't give this product five stars and that's because I feel it's too sticky. Other than that I'm very pleased with it. It does it's job at controlling smells and doesn't leave any marks on clothing. I recommend it if you don't mind feeling a little sticky until it dries a little.
Anne G.
Anne G.
I ´ve tried out several deodorants and I have to say that the smell of Nivea Fresh Natural is absolutely clean and fresh but it didn´t work for me in terms of fighting sweaty armpits. Therefore I prefer to use spray deodorants by Nivea just to get the smell but Rexona for my body. Works out better!
Candace E.
Candace E.
Burlington, ON
This is a great deodorant. It lasts a long time and the application process is really easy because it is a roll on. This product doesn't leave a wet residue like a lot of other roll on deodorants which is great! This is a satisfying product depending on what you are looking for.
Leah K.
Leah K.
England, UK
It lasts a long time, its definitely worth the cost. I bought mine from my local Tesco but I'm sure they sell it at most places. It is easy to use, since its a roll-on and it smells very nice. It is effective, and I do recommend it to others if you're willing to buy it
Nicole Marie R.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
I use to get armpit infections all the time before using this product! Now I do not get infections at all! It does not clog my pours and does not get itchy. It has become my daily anti persprint! I don't get all sweaty and it does smell good. And easily rolls on
shruti k.
shruti k.
Super refreshing product very hand and very good packaging and my skin feels real soft and the fragrance stays for a long way i bought it from amazon once and from local market for the second time i use it in regular base and yes i will buy it again and again
Holly D.
Holly D.
No words can describe how much I love this profuct, it doesn't come close to anything else, its not expensive, so easy to use and can basically pick it up from anywhere, its so effective even when I'm not going out I put it on, I would buy it again.
ritam c.
ritam c.
Lucknow
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodrant is a must have if you have perspiration problem.In the extreme hot climate it adds freshness to underarms and other areas.It is affordable and the fragrance is very refreshing.Overall I recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
England, UK
This product has saved my live in so many way. I sweat like other human beings and yeah it not a pretty good smell so I thank Nivea for this amazing product because without it my crush you think that I don't smell good. But I do
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?