BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ale V.
Ale V.
These are the only deodorants i use they are not this scent specifically butbthey are by nivea.
Jeidy G.
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
This is the only deodorant that i use. love the scent and that it drys fast and doesn't stain.
Yanira L.
Yanira L.
Roll on is my favorite because I wait until it dries and it won't leave a stain in my clothes.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff! So easy to use and works really well! Is a definite repurchase for me.
Cinthya A.
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me encanta no me irrita la piel es demasiado bueno, además su aroma es muy delicioso
Love this thing, used it for so many years. Does the trick, no residue on the clothes with fresh smell.
Iryna B.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes. Dries pretty fast and is very good for every day
Ana G.
Ana G.
Brings softness to my armpits and protection is durable even in the hottest days , I like the sweet smell is non-invasive , it does not affect the smell of my perfume.
Ariela P.
Ariela P.
Usé este desodorante hace ya bastantes años, recuerdo que la primera vez que lo compré me funcionó muy bien, tenía un efecto duradero y un aroma bastante agradable y fresco, me gustó tanto que decidí comprarlo nuevamente pero lamentablemente esa segunda vez no funcionó tan bien y perdía efecto rápidamente por eso lo desusé.
Vy L.
Vy L.
This roll on deodorant smells absolutely amazing. The fragrance to summarise is
A clear fresh scent and when you apply a lot of it, it doesn't contrast with other perfumes and such that you are wearing. Furthermore, a disappointing problem with this roll on is that even though I apply this throughout the day my b.o is still there. So I bought this product for its refreshing smell and feel but not on its purpose of not making my underarms smell
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?