BY NIVEA #92 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stacey U.
Was using this but found that after using it for 6 months it stopped working for me.
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me encanta no me irrita la piel es demasiado bueno, además su aroma es muy delicioso
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Is my favorite deodorant in life, I love its smell. It is fast drying liquid texture
Wendy S.
Me gusta mucho se seca muy rápido y me protege por mucho tiempo, con agradable olor.
Paola M.
I love this nivea deodorant! it last all day and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Julitza C.
I like this product because have a soft and great aroma, I will have this product
Ilianni A.
Excelente, huele super rico y es super efectivo, dura muchisimo el efecto de este
stephych J.
Fort Riley, KS
I used to use that, i love it, it's fresh and light, the smell is good i love it
Sarai M.
Me gusta, su olor muy rico, aunque prefiero mas el seco, el precio muy bueno
Fifita F.
A wonderful deodorant that I have used for a long time. It makes me feel refreshed all day. its smell is wonderful and refreshing and eliminates the bad odor problem. the most beautiful that it leaves no traces on the clothes.
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.