BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jeidy G.
Inglewood, CA
This is the only deodorant that i use. love the scent and that it drys fast and doesn't stain.
Kimberly C.
Aurora, CO
Me encanta los productos nívea pero ese no se conseguir acá en Estados Unidos sería bueno
Elise C.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff! So easy to use and works really well! Is a definite repurchase for me.
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me encanta no me irrita la piel es demasiado bueno, además su aroma es muy delicioso
Love this thing, used it for so many years. Does the trick, no residue on the clothes with fresh smell.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes. Dries pretty fast and is very good for every day
Ana G.
Brings softness to my armpits and protection is durable even in the hottest days , I like the sweet smell is non-invasive , it does not affect the smell of my perfume.
deja una sensacion seca en tu axila muy buena para las mujerees que tienen un humor fuerte
Ariela P.
Usé este desodorante hace ya bastantes años, recuerdo que la primera vez que lo compré me funcionó muy bien, tenía un efecto duradero y un aroma bastante agradable y fresco, me gustó tanto que decidí comprarlo nuevamente pero lamentablemente esa segunda vez no funcionó tan bien y perdía efecto rápidamente por eso lo desusé.
rita a.
Paço de Arcos, Oeiras
I have this thing with nivea deodorants - they never last me all day, i have tried almost every deodorant in their range because they are very soft and my skin is very sensitive. But i always have this problem and this one was no exception. If you don't sweat a lot during the day this may be good for you, but if you do sweat probably choose another brand
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.