BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anne B.
Pittsford, NY
Very fresh smell and feel grat on the skin. The roll-on is very practical too and functiunal
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Recomiendo este producto. te deja una sensación de frescura y al mismo tiempo cuida tu piel .
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
It dries really quickly when you put it one, but I feel like it doesn't do much for me at all
Paola A.
Deja sensación refrescante durante todo el día aroma suave y no irrita ni provoca suforacion
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Doesn't leave any white marks on my clothes. Dries pretty fast and is very good for every day
Almedina L.
Saint louis, MO
Roll on depdorants are the best in my opinion because they don't leave any residue behind.
deja una sensacion seca en tu axila muy buena para las mujerees que tienen un humor fuerte
Elise C.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff! So easy to use and works really well! Is a definite repurchase for me.
Kimberly C.
Aurora, CO
Me encanta los productos nívea pero ese no se conseguir acá en Estados Unidos sería bueno
Belle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this deodorant and it protects me all day. I usually use it daily, I recommend it.
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.