BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marina R.
Marina R.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
Much better than bar or spray, it's fragrance is great and it works for a long time without leaving any mark!
Belle B.
Belle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this deodorant and it protects me all day. I usually use it daily, I recommend it.
Paola M.
Paola M.
I love this nivea deodorant! it last all day and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Karlitha C.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Rico olor muy bueno no me desagrada y no macnha la ropa negra de blanco muy bueno desde mi punto de vista
VE450661Marian A.
VE450661Marian A.
In my personal opinion deodorants roll on are sticky , to me it did not work well but the smell is pleasant and is maintained throughout the day
Ilianni A.
Ilianni A.
Excelente, huele super rico y es super efectivo, dura muchisimo el efecto de este
Monica G.
Monica G.
Lancaster, CA
Is my favorite deodorant, I think it's a fresh feeling and quite natural, I do not let me waste or odors. my favorites
Violeta M.
Violeta M.
Macomb, MI
Love all Nivea this product is no exception. Smells great. I workout a lot and prefer using this
Thamyris D.
Thamyris D.
Camp Hill, PA
Irs really good and good hydration. But, is not so good to use and do excercises ow when is warm.
Ale V.
Ale V.
These are the only deodorants i use they are not this scent specifically butbthey are by nivea.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?