BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Stamford, CT
I like this deodorant, because the smell it is not strong and it does not leave stain in your clotthes
Guadalupe J.
Guadalupe J.
Socorro, TX
This deodorant last all day, i can put it on the night before and i have no worries the next day. Its great for someone with a busy scheduele.
Nadia P.
Nadia P.
Love this deodorant keeps me refreshed and feeling clean throughout my day. No complains of smelling bad from the people around me(:
Belle B.
Belle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this deodorant and it protects me all day. I usually use it daily, I recommend it.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
I love this nivea deodorant! it last all day and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!
Karlitha C.
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Rico olor muy bueno no me desagrada y no macnha la ropa negra de blanco muy bueno desde mi punto de vista
VE450661Marian A.
VE450661Marian A.
In my personal opinion deodorants roll on are sticky , to me it did not work well but the smell is pleasant and is maintained throughout the day
Monica G.
Monica G.
Lancaster, CA
Is my favorite deodorant, I think it's a fresh feeling and quite natural, I do not let me waste or odors. my favorites
Violeta M.
Violeta M.
Macomb, MI
Love all Nivea this product is no exception. Smells great. I workout a lot and prefer using this
Thamyris D.
Thamyris D.
Camp Hill, PA
Irs really good and good hydration. But, is not so good to use and do excercises ow when is warm.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?