BY NIVEA #80 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rima M.
I used this for vacation and it was a life saver, it was easy to use and never showed or stained my outfits. it dried quickly and left a nice smell.
Stacey U.
Was using this but found that after using it for 6 months it stopped working for me.
Kennia G.
Hollywood, FL
Otro desodorante bueno.. .......cumple con su función....... no es caro......... aunque prefiero en barra......
Almedina L.
Saint louis, MO
Roll on depdorants are the best in my opinion because they don't leave any residue behind.
Elise C.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff! So easy to use and works really well! Is a definite repurchase for me.
Yanira L.
Roll on is my favorite because I wait until it dries and it won't leave a stain in my clothes.
Anne B.
Pittsford, NY
Very fresh smell and feel grat on the skin. The roll-on is very practical too and functiunal
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
I refuse to use any brand of deodorant that isn't Nivea. They always smell nice, if at all and they protect, they also never leave stains. I tend to sweat a lot and that usually smells a little, but I'm always worry free with this brand. The liquid roll-ons are nice because they dry quickly and don't leave stains on clothes.
Ramiza R.
I used this brand all the time in Europe. I do wish it was easier to get a hold of here in the states. It is super light weight and lasts all day. Smells really nice too.
Ariel M.
What a great idea for a deodorant. I used roll ons when I'm outside and just throw it in my bag when I'm out playing sports. It's pretty inexpensive and I would recommend this if you enjoy roll on gel.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?