BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nina V.
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product

nivea is a great brand with great products.

cant complain. i use this product frequently and I lile how it feels after the usage
Joy H.
Joy H.
I really found the roll-on to be easier to apply than the stick when I already had my clothes on.
The stick would make marks on my clothes, but the roll on never did.
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I love this because as deodorant products all bringing that nivea and delicious soft, like their product, as far as hard protection all day
Krizia F.
Krizia F.
This deodorant does nothing for me :( It doesn't last even 2 hours and I have to put it constantly. It works for my sister and mom but for me is a disappointment.
Stívali S.
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nivea is great, and this presentation is one of the best, the smell is not too heavy and it lasts during the day according to your activities.
Paola M.
Paola M.
A roll-on is perfect because it doesn't damage the environment.

The natural is a good choice for people who likes neutral odor in a deodorant.
Pearl City, HI
It doesn't darken my skin but the smell is strong i just can use my perfume cause i just don't like the feeling of 2 scents mixing in my body
Trish B.
Trish B.
Newtown Square, PA
Nivea roll on is an old standby of mine that I love from the UK. Glad to see it in the States. It smells nice and isn't so potent that your pores are clogged.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Me mantiene protegida, soy muy delícada y esté desodorante no me irrita ni oscure mis axilas, lo recomiendo!
Ashley  P.
Ashley P.
I like how this product is different than most deodorants. The roll on is not messy and doesn't leave white residue on my clothes
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?