BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Teresita A.
My favorite brand. Very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Paloma G.
Stamford, CT
I like this deodorant, because the smell it is not strong and it does not leave stain in your clotthes
Guadalupe J.
Socorro, TX
This deodorant last all day, i can put it on the night before and i have no worries the next day. Its great for someone with a busy scheduele.
co5itas v.
Excelente cobertura aunque me gusta mas el de 24 horas, puedo pasar muchas horas sin retocar y no produce mal olor
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Recomiendo este producto. te deja una sensación de frescura y al mismo tiempo cuida tu piel .
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
It dries really quickly when you put it one, but I feel like it doesn't do much for me at all
Nadia P.
Love this deodorant keeps me refreshed and feeling clean throughout my day. No complains of smelling bad from the people around me(:
Marina R.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
Much better than bar or spray, it's fragrance is great and it works for a long time without leaving any mark!
Sasha-Leigh J.
I like Nivea because my skin is very sensitive and this seems to be one of the few that I am not allergic to.
Belle B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this deodorant and it protects me all day. I usually use it daily, I recommend it.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.