BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Me mantiene protegida, soy muy delícada y esté desodorante no me irrita ni oscure mis axilas, lo recomiendo!
Ashley  P.
Ashley P.
I like how this product is different than most deodorants. The roll on is not messy and doesn't leave white residue on my clothes
Andreea V.
Andreea V.
Boston, MA
This is one of my favorite Nivea deodorant, which is hard to find in stores. I have to go to a local foreign store to buy it.
albanys j.
albanys j.
Brings softness to my armpits and protection is durable even in the hottest days , I like the sweet smell is non-invasive , it does not affect the smell of my perfume
Melina M.
Melina M.
I do not like deodorant roll on dry good but this is fast and does not stain clothes . Its aroma m like
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Stamford, CT
I like this deodorant, because the smell it is not strong and it does not leave stain in your clotthes
Guadalupe J.
Guadalupe J.
Socorro, TX
This deodorant last all day, i can put it on the night before and i have no worries the next day. Its great for someone with a busy scheduele.
co5itas v.
co5itas v.
5585 NW 72nd Avenue Miami, FL 33195-4217
Excelente cobertura aunque me gusta mas el de 24 horas, puedo pasar muchas horas sin retocar y no produce mal olor
Ferni C.
Ferni C.
Laredo, TX
Recomiendo este producto. te deja una sensación de frescura y al mismo tiempo cuida tu piel .
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.
La Jolla, CA
It dries really quickly when you put it one, but I feel like it doesn't do much for me at all
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?