BY NIVEA #80 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica G.
Lancaster, CA
Is my favorite deodorant, I think it's a fresh feeling and quite natural, I do not let me waste or odors. my favorites
Fabiana C.

very very good since I tried it I loved lasts 10 hours and no bad smells , I recommend also the price is very good
co5itas v.
Excelente cobertura aunque me gusta mas el de 24 horas, puedo pasar muchas horas sin retocar y no produce mal olor
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This deodorant is ok, not one of my favorites. I still use it every once in a while, but I will not buy it again.
Kennia G.
Hollywood, FL
Otro desodorante bueno.. .......cumple con su función....... no es caro......... aunque prefiero en barra......
Sasha-Leigh J.
I like Nivea because my skin is very sensitive and this seems to be one of the few that I am not allergic to.
Rafaella G.
Darien, CT
I stil prefer spray deodorants, but this roll on is very good! Perfect size to carry it around in your purse!
Marina R.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
Much better than bar or spray, it's fragrance is great and it works for a long time without leaving any mark!
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Me mantiene protegida, soy muy delícada y esté desodorante no me irrita ni oscure mis axilas, lo recomiendo!
Karlitha C.
phoenix az.
Rico olor muy bueno no me desagrada y no macnha la ropa negra de blanco muy bueno desde mi punto de vista
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?