BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Krizia F.
Krizia F.
This deodorant does nothing for me :( It doesn't last even 2 hours and I have to put it constantly. It works for my sister and mom but for me is a disappointment.
Stívali S.
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nivea is great, and this presentation is one of the best, the smell is not too heavy and it lasts during the day according to your activities.
Paola M.
Paola M.
A roll-on is perfect because it doesn't damage the environment.

The natural is a good choice for people who likes neutral odor in a deodorant.
Pearl City, HI
It doesn't darken my skin but the smell is strong i just can use my perfume cause i just don't like the feeling of 2 scents mixing in my body
Trish B.
Trish B.
Newtown Square, PA
Nivea roll on is an old standby of mine that I love from the UK. Glad to see it in the States. It smells nice and isn't so potent that your pores are clogged.
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.

very very good since I tried it I loved lasts 10 hours and no bad smells , I recommend also the price is very good
Rafaella G.
Rafaella G.
Darien, CT
I stil prefer spray deodorants, but this roll on is very good! Perfect size to carry it around in your purse!
Ashley  P.
Ashley P.
I like how this product is different than most deodorants. The roll on is not messy and doesn't leave white residue on my clothes
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Me mantiene protegida, soy muy delícada y esté desodorante no me irrita ni oscure mis axilas, lo recomiendo!
Andreea V.
Andreea V.
Boston, MA
This is one of my favorite Nivea deodorant, which is hard to find in stores. I have to go to a local foreign store to buy it.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?