BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydne H.
I've been using this for a month now and I must say... I love it. I was using The Suave spray on deodorant for the longest but for some reason it started to irritate my skin. I gave this a try and I no longer have that problem.
Sky L.
Love the scent and long lasting power of this deodorant. would highly recommend, only downside is it sometimes takes a little bit for your underarms to dry
Rima M.
I used this for vacation and it was a life saver, it was easy to use and never showed or stained my outfits. it dried quickly and left a nice smell.
Tania S.
I moved to US almost a year ago and couldn't find the brand I used so I give it a try. Unfortunately I didn't like it. It wasn't enough strong to keep the bad smell away from me.
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product

nivea is a great brand with great products.

cant complain. i use this product frequently and I lile how it feels after the usage
Joy H.
I really found the roll-on to be easier to apply than the stick when I already had my clothes on.
The stick would make marks on my clothes, but the roll on never did.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I love this because as deodorant products all bringing that nivea and delicious soft, like their product, as far as hard protection all day
Eva R.
Rico aroma , proteccion seca sin manchar tus axilas ni tu ropa, excelente proteccion sin olores desagradables... sugeriod para usar 100%
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nivea is great, and this presentation is one of the best, the smell is not too heavy and it lasts during the day according to your activities.
Krizia F.
This deodorant does nothing for me :( It doesn't last even 2 hours and I have to put it constantly. It works for my sister and mom but for me is a disappointment.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.