BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Nivea is one of the best brands for deodorant! I'm so sad though because in the US, you can't find anywhere which sells the stick version of the deodorant, and that type is the best! The roll on is also good but I prefer the dry feeling of a stick.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
I refuse to use any brand of deodorant that isn't Nivea. They always smell nice, if at all and they protect, they also never leave stains. I tend to sweat a lot and that usually smells a little, but I'm always worry free with this brand. The liquid roll-ons are nice because they dry quickly and don't leave stains on clothes.
Gigi K.
Gigi K.
Irvine, CA
This is the best deodorant I have ever tried. It smells fresh and powdery on my skin. When I put it on, it goes on smoothly without irritation. It does not leave white marks on me. It protects me from sweat all day.
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I amn't a huge fan of roll-ons but bought this on a recent trip to India. This does a good job at handling the heat, and it has a very mild fresh smell that doesn't clash with my perfume. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause irritation or itchiness.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I'm not a bigger fan of the roll on, but nivea changes my perspective about that, the nivea fresh deodorant takes the protection to another level. totally recommend it.
Sydne H.
Sydne H.
I've been using this for a month now and I must say... I love it. I was using The Suave spray on deodorant for the longest but for some reason it started to irritate my skin. I gave this a try and I no longer have that problem.
deja una sensacion seca en tu axila muy buena para las mujerees que tienen un humor fuerte
Sky L.
Sky L.
Love the scent and long lasting power of this deodorant. would highly recommend, only downside is it sometimes takes a little bit for your underarms to dry
Tania S.
Tania S.
I moved to US almost a year ago and couldn't find the brand I used so I give it a try. Unfortunately I didn't like it. It wasn't enough strong to keep the bad smell away from me.
Nina V.
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product

nivea is a great brand with great products.

cant complain. i use this product frequently and I lile how it feels after the usage
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?