BY NIVEA #92 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stívali S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nivea is great, and this presentation is one of the best, the smell is not too heavy and it lasts during the day according to your activities.
Guadalupe J.
Socorro, TX
This deodorant last all day, i can put it on the night before and i have no worries the next day. Its great for someone with a busy scheduele.
Paola M.
A roll-on is perfect because it doesn't damage the environment.

The natural is a good choice for people who likes neutral odor in a deodorant.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
THE Nivea deodorant roll on is perfect because it covers perfectly and when I exercise I can use it without worry that bad smell generaalgun.
Melanie B.
Aiea, HI
It doesn't darken my skin but the smell is strong i just can use my perfume cause i just don't like the feeling of 2 scents mixing in my body
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I love this because as deodorant products all bringing that nivea and delicious soft, like their product, as far as hard protection all day
Eva R.
Rico aroma , proteccion seca sin manchar tus axilas ni tu ropa, excelente proteccion sin olores desagradables... sugeriod para usar 100%
Nadia P.
Love this deodorant keeps me refreshed and feeling clean throughout my day. No complains of smelling bad from the people around me(:
Ashley  P.
I like how this product is different than most deodorants. The roll on is not messy and doesn't leave white residue on my clothes
Andreea V.
Boston, MA
This is one of my favorite Nivea deodorant, which is hard to find in stores. I have to go to a local foreign store to buy it.
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.