BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer these roll-ons rather than the traditional deodorant sprays or sticks. It's moisturizing and long-lasting. Also it doesn't leave as much stains on shirts than the sticks. However, do not put too much on at once! Or else it'll take quite some time to absorb. Definitely recommend this.
katherine c.
miami, FL
nivea es una de mis marcas favoriotas estos desodorantes son buenisimos!!!sus precios no son tan elevados pero sin duda lo bueno se paga no deja manchas y los olores son espectaculares los recomiendo a todas las chicas influenters!!!! no pueden dejar de comprarlo
Julie V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite brand. It is so hard to find it locally though so I have to ask my parents to sent me some very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Nivea is one of the best brands for deodorant! I'm so sad though because in the US, you can't find anywhere which sells the stick version of the deodorant, and that type is the best! The roll on is also good but I prefer the dry feeling of a stick.
Gigi K.
Irvine, CA
This is the best deodorant I have ever tried. It smells fresh and powdery on my skin. When I put it on, it goes on smoothly without irritation. It does not leave white marks on me. It protects me from sweat all day.
Mia A.
Seattle, WA
I refuse to use any brand of deodorant that isn't Nivea. They always smell nice, if at all and they protect, they also never leave stains. I tend to sweat a lot and that usually smells a little, but I'm always worry free with this brand. The liquid roll-ons are nice because they dry quickly and don't leave stains on clothes.
LAVONNE A.
This is the only deodorant I use. It lasts all day in the Texas heat. I never have to worry about smell or sweat stains. Also, I never ever get white stains on my dark clothes. I apply this in the morning after I shower and I'm good for the rest of the day! I def recommend this to friends.
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Right now I'm using this product. It was on sale at my local pharmacy. It is my first time using this product, and so far i have no complaints. It smells really good, and leaves nothing on my clothes.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I amn't a huge fan of roll-ons but bought this on a recent trip to India. This does a good job at handling the heat, and it has a very mild fresh smell that doesn't clash with my perfume. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause irritation or itchiness.
Andrea R.
I'm not a bigger fan of the roll on, but nivea changes my perspective about that, the nivea fresh deodorant takes the protection to another level. totally recommend it.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.