BY NIVEA #92 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
albanys j.
Ana G.
Brings softness to my armpits and protection is durable even in the hottest days , I like the sweet smell is non-invasive , it does not affect the smell of my perfume.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
For some reason, I just love this roll on version. it's not sticky for me and it's moisturizing as well but keeps my underarm dry from sweat. smells fresh too.
Trish B.
Newtown Square, PA
Nivea roll on is an old standby of mine that I love from the UK. Glad to see it in the States. It smells nice and isn't so potent that your pores are clogged.
Teresita A.
My favorite brand. Very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Sky L.
Love the scent and long lasting power of this deodorant. would highly recommend, only downside is it sometimes takes a little bit for your underarms to dry
Rima M.
I used this for vacation and it was a life saver, it was easy to use and never showed or stained my outfits. it dried quickly and left a nice smell.
Anna E.
This deodorant is natural, and I feel like that is healthy to use. It has a nice fresh scent. I wish it weren't a roll on though, it is kind of wet.
Nina V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product

nivea is a great brand with great products.

cant complain. i use this product frequently and I lile how it feels after the usage
VE450661Marian A.
In my personal opinion deodorants roll on are sticky , to me it did not work well but the smell is pleasant and is maintained throughout the day
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.