BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
co5itas v.
co5itas v.
5585 NW 72nd Avenue Miami, FL 33195-4217
Excelente cobertura aunque me gusta mas el de 24 horas, puedo pasar muchas horas sin retocar y no produce mal olor
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.

very very good since I tried it I loved lasts 10 hours and no bad smells , I recommend also the price is very good
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This deodorant is ok, not one of my favorites. I still use it every once in a while, but I will not buy it again.
Kennia G.
Kennia G.
Hollywood, FL
Otro desodorante bueno.. .......cumple con su función....... no es caro......... aunque prefiero en barra......
Sasha-Leigh J.
Sasha-Leigh J.
I like Nivea because my skin is very sensitive and this seems to be one of the few that I am not allergic to.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
Much better than bar or spray, it's fragrance is great and it works for a long time without leaving any mark!
Rafaella G.
Rafaella G.
Darien, CT
I stil prefer spray deodorants, but this roll on is very good! Perfect size to carry it around in your purse!
Melina M.
Melina M.
I do not like deodorant roll on dry good but this is fast and does not stain clothes . Its aroma m like
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
Excellent product!!!
Very efficient!!!
The fraganceis good too and the skin don't be so dry.
I recommend!
jessica n.
jessica n.
Castro Valley, CA
This product has a good quality and the smell lasts long, I really like the texture and scent.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?