BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda N.
Vejle
I like it. It doesn't irratate my skin, and doesn't Stain my clothes so it's overall good.
Shi E.
Just a good deodorant i guess nothing too special but a good one to use for daily use ...
No recommendable ya que no da buenos resultados en el aspecto de aclarar la zona afectada
Aleksandra R.
Great product doesn't stain my clothing and it's really light. Loving it. Great product
Geraldine M.
Buen desodorante aunque hace sudar un poco pero muy bueno jahshajajajjahshajajjahshshah
Jacqualine L.
Its a decent deodorant i use it every day it does work but i harlde ever sweat anyways
rabiata A.
Paris
This deodorant smell really good.
I don't feel sweat and I smell good all day with it.
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
I really like this one, it's make me fresh and clean, it has good amount of product.
Fahmida K.
It is a decent product. Doesn't last for me all day. Still a good buy. Recommend it.
Nanna J.
I like Nivea deodorants. They are in my top 5 deodorants and I repurchase them often.
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.