BY NIVEA #85 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Seema S.
Average product, have just started using. cannot say anything as of now. hoping that it will be good. fingers crossed
Fernanda R.
Great smell!!! I had a small issue with it, got a small rash after using it for a while, which I think it's because of my skin being so sensitive and not the product itself.
Victoria S.
Oakville , ON
I like that this deodorant doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. It also doesn't rub off onto the armpits of my shirts and build up in there... does that happen to anyone else? not with this deodorant!
Maja N.
Smells amazing and doesn't leave any residue! lasts for whole day! amazing product! quite cheap for such a good deodorant. small bottle lasts a very long time and the smell of it lasts all day!
Laura C.
España, Novelda (Alicante)
Es muy bueno y no deja manchas en la ropa huele muy bien y tiene una fácil utilización en el cuerpo.
Danielle M.
It is anti preperant nd definitely works! I always has the problem on sweating a lot and this helped
valentina c.
colombia
Un producto muy bueno y unico ya que es muy diferente a los demas y controla muy bien el exceso de sudor
Fahmida K.
It is a decent product. Doesn't last for me all day. Still a good buy. Recommend it.
Binny T.
Great smell, easy to apply, tiny packing doesn't take much space in my beg. I always carry it with me.
Dania  F.
Toronto, Ontario
I have very sensitive underarm skin and this is the only deodorant I use that doesn't cause a problem for me. The formula is very gentle and keep me fresh all day. I never have to reapply nor do I smell during the say.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?