BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Brampton, Ontario
Love this stuff does its job and simple enough to not interfere with the scent of my perfume
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Vejle
I like it. It doesn't irratate my skin, and doesn't Stain my clothes so it's overall good.
bindia t.
bindia t.
Kolkata, West bengal
I love Nivea deodorants, I use them all the time and sometimes try their new product. This one is really good and awesome smell
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Smells really nice , it has a really clean soapy / fresh cotton smell. Last a long time.
Malia G.
Malia G.
Ontario, CA
My new favorite deodorant, it's the best because it doesn't leave armpit stains on white or black t-shirts!
Geraldine M.
Geraldine M.
Buen desodorante aunque hace sudar un poco pero muy bueno jahshajajajjahshajajjahshshah
Pia W.
Pia W.
Pandrup
Love it, love the subtle smell of soap, can be used Def worth the money, I always stock up when its on sale
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Fresh, longlasting - not so keen on the glass bottle, I feel like plastic
would be more practical - but great product overall!
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Good enough product, works well and spells fine, what more could I ask for! Lasts for a long time as well
Nanna J.
Nanna J.
I like Nivea deodorants. They are in my top 5 deodorants and I repurchase them often.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?