BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rima M.
Rima M.
I used this for vacation and it was a life saver, it was easy to use and never showed or stained my outfits. it dried quickly and left a nice smell.
Anna E.
Anna E.
This deodorant is natural, and I feel like that is healthy to use. It has a nice fresh scent. I wish it weren't a roll on though, it is kind of wet.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
THE Nivea deodorant roll on is perfect because it covers perfectly and when I exercise I can use it without worry that bad smell generaalgun.
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.

very very good since I tried it I loved lasts 10 hours and no bad smells , I recommend also the price is very good
Sara Douglas L.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This deodorant is ok, not one of my favorites. I still use it every once in a while, but I will not buy it again.
Kennia G.
Kennia G.
Hollywood, FL
Otro desodorante bueno.. .......cumple con su función....... no es caro......... aunque prefiero en barra......
Sasha-Leigh J.
Sasha-Leigh J.
I like Nivea because my skin is very sensitive and this seems to be one of the few that I am not allergic to.
Marina R.
Marina R.
Mountain Lakes, NJ
Much better than bar or spray, it's fragrance is great and it works for a long time without leaving any mark!
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Nashville, TN
Excellent product!!!
Very efficient!!!
The fraganceis good too and the skin don't be so dry.
I recommend!
jessica n.
jessica n.
Castro Valley, CA
This product has a good quality and the smell lasts long, I really like the texture and scent.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?