Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie F.
I used to use this and am not a fan. It dries cracked and ends up itching and flaking off. Heaven forbid you are wearing black or attending a formal event. The smell was fine, everything else was the problem
Xóchitl J.
Mebane, NC
Este es mi favorito deja y bala que a la axila en su totalidad deja sabe y terso el área y no irrita para las mujeres es buenísimo tiene una cobertura total y no deja residuos a los que muchas le tememos
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
Right now I'm using this product. It was on sale at my local pharmacy. It is my first time using this product, and so far i have no complaints. It smells really good, and leaves nothing on my clothes.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I amn't a huge fan of roll-ons but bought this on a recent trip to India. This does a good job at handling the heat, and it has a very mild fresh smell that doesn't clash with my perfume. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause irritation or itchiness.
Ramiza R.
I used this brand all the time in Europe. I do wish it was easier to get a hold of here in the states. It is super light weight and lasts all day. Smells really nice too.
Andrea R.
I'm not a bigger fan of the roll on, but nivea changes my perspective about that, the nivea fresh deodorant takes the protection to another level. totally recommend it.
Sydne H.
I've been using this for a month now and I must say... I love it. I was using The Suave spray on deodorant for the longest but for some reason it started to irritate my skin. I gave this a try and I no longer have that problem.
Tania S.
I moved to US almost a year ago and couldn't find the brand I used so I give it a try. Unfortunately I didn't like it. It wasn't enough strong to keep the bad smell away from me.
Joy H.
I really found the roll-on to be easier to apply than the stick when I already had my clothes on.
The stick would make marks on my clothes, but the roll on never did.
Krizia F.
This deodorant does nothing for me :( It doesn't last even 2 hours and I have to put it constantly. It works for my sister and mom but for me is a disappointment.
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.