BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
I used this brand all the time in Europe. I do wish it was easier to get a hold of here in the states. It is super light weight and lasts all day. Smells really nice too.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I'm not a bigger fan of the roll on, but nivea changes my perspective about that, the nivea fresh deodorant takes the protection to another level. totally recommend it.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
For some reason, I just love this roll on version. it's not sticky for me and it's moisturizing as well but keeps my underarm dry from sweat. smells fresh too.
Teresita A.
Teresita A.
My favorite brand. Very effective and it has a nice clean scent. I don't perspire when using this and it doesn't make your armpits dark like other deodorants.
Rima M.
Rima M.
I used this for vacation and it was a life saver, it was easy to use and never showed or stained my outfits. it dried quickly and left a nice smell.
Anna E.
Anna E.
This deodorant is natural, and I feel like that is healthy to use. It has a nice fresh scent. I wish it weren't a roll on though, it is kind of wet.
Beitané Á.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
THE Nivea deodorant roll on is perfect because it covers perfectly and when I exercise I can use it without worry that bad smell generaalgun.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Rico aroma , proteccion seca sin manchar tus axilas ni tu ropa, excelente proteccion sin olores desagradables... sugeriod para usar 100%
Andreea V.
Andreea V.
Boston, MA
This is one of my favorite Nivea deodorant, which is hard to find in stores. I have to go to a local foreign store to buy it.
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.

very very good since I tried it I loved lasts 10 hours and no bad smells , I recommend also the price is very good
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?