BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kylie M.
Australia
This is what I go for when I need deodorant, it works perfect for when your out and about,
ALICJA A.
Don't really know my opinion its quite neutral . This was definitely ok . Not the best not the worst .
bindia t.
Kolkata, West bengal
I love Nivea deodorants, I use them all the time and sometimes try their new product. This one is really good and awesome smell
Amanda N.
Vejle
I like it. It doesn't irratate my skin, and doesn't Stain my clothes so it's overall good.
Shelley M.
Smells really nice , it has a really clean soapy / fresh cotton smell. Last a long time.
Geraldine M.
Buen desodorante aunque hace sudar un poco pero muy bueno jahshajajajjahshajajjahshshah
Malia G.
Ontario, CA
My new favorite deodorant, it's the best because it doesn't leave armpit stains on white or black t-shirts!
Pia W.
Pandrup
Love it, love the subtle smell of soap, can be used Def worth the money, I always stock up when its on sale
Sophie H.
Good enough product, works well and spells fine, what more could I ask for! Lasts for a long time as well
Natasha A.
Fresh, longlasting - not so keen on the glass bottle, I feel like plastic
would be more practical - but great product overall!
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.