BY NIVEA #80 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marta S.
Poland
I love Nivea deodorants, I use them all the time and sometimes try their new product. This one is really good and awesome smell
Emily L.
Love the smell of this product and keeps me fresh all day long. I would recommend it a lot.
Sharon H.
Dunno why. I juat use it and continuous use it. .😂 because i am a nivea brand supporter. I believe all of the nivea products
Ieva G.
Me and my daugter love Nivea at all. this brand is good quality as well price is not bad
Natasha A.
Fresh, longlasting - not so keen on the glass bottle, I feel like plastic
would be more practical - but great product overall!
Zinnia M.
Hands down the best deodorant ever, everyone in family owns one now lol! Love that it doesn't leave any white stains and feels really nice and cool during those hot summer days. Highly recommended.
Jo-Ann O.
Namibia
Oh so heavenly!! the scent is AMAZING it can last up to the whole day. Nivea has never failed me yet.
Tea I.
Zagreb,Croatia
This one is ok i guess
but it doesent smells that good and its not so good if you are avoiding sweting
Amy J.
Makes underarms smooth and soft without being oily or rough on skin, does not cause pain towards shaving rash
Adina A.
I don't usually use roll on deodorant but I thought i would give it a go as i needed one that could fit in my handbag. very impressed and it does a better job than my normal deodorant
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?