BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Dunno why. I juat use it and continuous use it. .😂 because i am a nivea brand supporter. I believe all of the nivea products
Terri S.
Terri S.
This is an ok deodorant. I have brought it a few times If the shop doesn't have my favorite one in stock but it has a good hold and smells nice
Laurielle F.
Laurielle F.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
I love the smell of this deodorant and it does not irritate my underarms. however, it takes awhile to dry and sometimes stains my dark clothes.
Stella S.
Stella S.
Somerset, UK
The only roll on I will use! Clean and fresh smelling, doesn't leave marking on your clothing, and makes you feel fresh
Mohana W.
Mohana W.
One of the very first deodorants I used it worked very nicely for me. I got back to this from time to time and I've always been satisfied.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Very good. I prefer spray ons but the deodorant smells nice and lasts all day. Glass packaging is a nice touch
Natalia  P.
Natalia P.
It's my favorite Deodorant , I have nothing bad to say about it I have been using this for a very long time and I don't think I will be changing it
Marta S.
Marta S.
Poland
I love Nivea deodorants, I use them all the time and sometimes try their new product. This one is really good and awesome smell
Jada H.
Jada H.
London, UK.
I found that this product made my underarms feel very sticky and clammy, and the smell wasn't very fresh either so I wasn't very happy with it.
Anointing  L.
Anointing L.
Durban
Product does great job in keeping you smelling fresh. Sweat as much as you like but your sweat will definitely not be accompanied by an odour.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?