BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Emily L.
It's quite nice, although it doesn't dry as quick as I'm used to with spray deodorant, which I'm not keen on... I do like this as an every day product if i could get used to the drying time, but for now I'm sticking with spray.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Herne Bay
Defiantly keeps me feeling fresh, and works when I reapply during hot days at work/after work. Doesn't feel sticky or wet like some roll on deodorant do. Also I have foud this one does not leave white marks. which is an added bonus. and easy to put in your bag.
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.
Like influenster
I really like this, it would buy, and also recommend to buy it, because it has an aroma, mild but delicious, keeps you with that freshness and freedom to raise his arms without fear, because their scent lingers.
Dayane T.
Dayane T.
SAO JOAO DA BOA VISTA
Meu queridinho. O desodorante que mais utilizo no meu dia dia, cheiro agradável e não interfere no aroma do seu perfume
Er B.
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
I love nivea products they are one of the best for products for skin care i love love love love them they are the best
Claire P.
Claire P.
Guelph, Ontario
It goes on fairly well and doesn't leave marks on clothes. The only negative thing I really have to say about it is that I go through it faster than solid deodorant.
Zinnia M.
Zinnia M.
Hands down the best deodorant ever, everyone in family owns one now lol! Love that it doesn't leave any white stains and feels really nice and cool during those hot summer days. Highly recommended.
Elodie S.
Elodie S.
This deodorant is exactly what I was looking for: I wanted something that can handle all day long but I didn't want something too heavy. Nivea fresh natural responded to theses requirements
Adina A.
Adina A.
I don't usually use roll on deodorant but I thought i would give it a go as i needed one that could fit in my handbag. very impressed and it does a better job than my normal deodorant
Sandee C.
Sandee C.
Winnipeg, MB
Maybe it's just me but I find this doesn't leave the white mark on my clothes. And it smells nice too. Easy to apply everyday. Makes me feel fresh and dries quickly
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?