BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara U.
Sara U.
Donostia San Sebastian, Spain
I normally prefer spray deodorants but this is so good, it smells really nice and it is very soft and comfy to put on
Fleur V.
Fleur V.
Sittard
DO NOT PUT IT ON JUST BEFORE YOU WHER A LIGHT SHIRT IT WILL LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE SWEAT A LOT AND ITS REALLY EMBRACING
Zahra G.
Zahra G.
This deodorant is very good. It rolls on very easy and stays on long after. It also leaves me smelling very fresh.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Very good. I prefer spray ons but the deodorant smells nice and lasts all day. Glass packaging is a nice touch
Marta S.
Marta S.
Poland
I love Nivea deodorants, I use them all the time and sometimes try their new product. This one is really good and awesome smell
Natalia  P.
Natalia P.
It's my favorite Deodorant , I have nothing bad to say about it I have been using this for a very long time and I don't think I will be changing it
valentina c.
valentina c.
colombia
Un producto muy bueno y unico ya que es muy diferente a los demas y controla muy bien el exceso de sudor
Jada H.
Jada H.
London, UK.
I found that this product made my underarms feel very sticky and clammy, and the smell wasn't very fresh either so I wasn't very happy with it.
Binny T.
Binny T.
Great smell, easy to apply, tiny packing doesn't take much space in my beg. I always carry it with me.
Anointing  L.
Anointing L.
Durban
Product does great job in keeping you smelling fresh. Sweat as much as you like but your sweat will definitely not be accompanied by an odour.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?