BY NIVEA #88 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laurielle F.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
I love the smell of this deodorant and it does not irritate my underarms. however, it takes awhile to dry and sometimes stains my dark clothes.
Stella S.
Somerset, UK
The only roll on I will use! Clean and fresh smelling, doesn't leave marking on your clothing, and makes you feel fresh
Yvonne M.
Smells amazing, great coverage, great protecton, no marks on clothes, did i mention smells amazing? Great value and wouldn't use any other
Sara U.
Donostia San Sebastian, Spain
I normally prefer spray deodorants but this is so good, it smells really nice and it is very soft and comfy to put on
Mohana W.
One of the very first deodorants I used it worked very nicely for me. I got back to this from time to time and I've always been satisfied.
Fleur V.
Sittard
DO NOT PUT IT ON JUST BEFORE YOU WHER A LIGHT SHIRT IT WILL LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE SWEAT A LOT AND ITS REALLY EMBRACING
Zahra G.
This deodorant is very good. It rolls on very easy and stays on long after. It also leaves me smelling very fresh.
Jess P.
Very good. I prefer spray ons but the deodorant smells nice and lasts all day. Glass packaging is a nice touch
Marta S.
Poland
I love Nivea deodorants, I use them all the time and sometimes try their new product. This one is really good and awesome smell
Natalia  P.
It's my favorite Deodorant , I have nothing bad to say about it I have been using this for a very long time and I don't think I will be changing it
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.