BY NIVEA #92 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laurielle F.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
I love the smell of this deodorant and it does not irritate my underarms. however, it takes awhile to dry and sometimes stains my dark clothes.
Souha H.
I have been using this sincères i was born. N'est roll on stick lever. Instantly mâles tour armpits better. Doesn't get on clothes or anything.
Anointing  L.
Durban
Product does great job in keeping you smelling fresh. Sweat as much as you like but your sweat will definitely not be accompanied by an odour.
Yvonne M.
Smells amazing, great coverage, great protecton, no marks on clothes, did i mention smells amazing? Great value and wouldn't use any other
Mohana W.
One of the very first deodorants I used it worked very nicely for me. I got back to this from time to time and I've always been satisfied.
Gaby Z.
São Paulo, SP
This doesn't have a very strong scent, and I don't believe it keeps you from having BO - not very effective since that's it's main job
Sophie K.
Very good, it prevents sweat stains and smell. Goes on wet buy dries fast. Does not stain clothing. Easy to use and lasts all day.
Tina K.
I like it because it has nice smell its natural. I use it everyday and I'm really happy with it because you can put it in your bag.
Natasha A.
Fresh, longlasting - not so keen on the glass bottle, I feel like plastic
would be more practical - but great product overall!
bindia t.
Kolkata, West bengal
I love Nivea deodorants, I use them all the time and sometimes try their new product. This one is really good and awesome smell
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.