BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Inês O.
Inês O.
Oliveira do Conde, Carregal do Sal, Viseu
Produto com preço acessível. Encontra-se em qualquer supermercado. Tem uma utilização fácil. Deixa as axilas com uma sensação de frescura e com odor agradável.
Mliae b.
Mliae b.
This is one of the best deodorants that I have found! Once I discovered Nivea fresh natural deo roll on several years ago, I have not purchased anything else. I can wear it with black, white or colour and it doesn't leave marks. I can even use it with a strapless silk dress and it doesn't leave marks. But it's strong enough to protect that delicate lady 'I don't sweat' image.
Souha H.
Souha H.
I have been using this sincères i was born. N'est roll on stick lever. Instantly mâles tour armpits better. Doesn't get on clothes or anything.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
This product is good, it smells nice but it's not great at preventing wetness. If you aren't very sweaty then this will be fine for you but if you need that little bit extra help staying dry don't bother with this at all! The scent is great and it doesn't rub off on clothes or leave white marks.
Rose N.
Rose N.
Stress Protect Roll-On Deodorant is scientifically proven to protect against emotional sweating. It's unique anti-bacterial formula combines Stress Protect actives and a Zinc complex to give you reliable anti-perspirant protection against sweat and body odour. Stress Protect provides you with extra protection when you need it - so you can embrace those stressful situations in your everyday life.
Dania  F.
Dania F.
Toronto, Ontario
I have very sensitive underarm skin and this is the only deodorant I use that doesn't cause a problem for me. The formula is very gentle and keep me fresh all day. I never have to reapply nor do I smell during the say.
Nieves U.
Nieves U.
Spain
I use this deodorant during the summer as it is really fresh.
Its texture is almost liquid and it's really gentle on the skin.
You will smell good the whole day no matter what, and your skin will not me damaged in the process
Emily L.
Emily L.
It's quite nice, although it doesn't dry as quick as I'm used to with spray deodorant, which I'm not keen on... I do like this as an every day product if i could get used to the drying time, but for now I'm sticking with spray.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Oakville , ON
I like that this deodorant doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. It also doesn't rub off onto the armpits of my shirts and build up in there... does that happen to anyone else? not with this deodorant!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Herne Bay
Defiantly keeps me feeling fresh, and works when I reapply during hot days at work/after work. Doesn't feel sticky or wet like some roll on deodorant do. Also I have foud this one does not leave white marks. which is an added bonus. and easy to put in your bag.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?