BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...1 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a go...Be the first to answer!
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Harjot T.
Harjot T.
Works effectively for me. The only drawback is you have to wait until it dries otherwise would stain your clothes
shurooq a.
shurooq a.
This deodorant is the best deodorant I ever use in my hole life it is Moisturizes my under arm and smell so good
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston, AL
I like the smell and it doesn't irritate my skin. I don't find d that the protection lasts all day though.
Elena M.
Elena M.
So pleased with it . It also smells really good and it does not leave stains on my shirts which is great.
valentina c.
valentina c.
colombia
Un producto muy bueno y unico ya que es muy diferente a los demas y controla muy bien el exceso de sudor
Deodorant of nivea has a light texture, is super moisturizing. om price and very lasts, I recommend !!
Binny T.
Binny T.
Great smell, easy to apply, tiny packing doesn't take much space in my beg. I always carry it with me.
ALICJA A.
ALICJA A.
Don't really know my opinion its quite neutral . This was definitely ok . Not the best not the worst .
Shaunte A.
Shaunte A.
Love this but gets a bit sticker at times allso glass container isn't ideal as I drop it all the time.
Payal P.
Payal P.
I personnally hate the roll on. It feels so sticky at the end. It is not even confortable wearing it.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?