BY NIVEA #80 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Agnes M.
Kohtla-Järve
I am using it everyday, and you never can smell bad when using this. Also a cheap and i thinkits in every store you go :).
Gesouida H.
Love all nivea products especially this one! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean as it has an amazng scent!easy to use and also daily use for me!
ALICJA A.
Don't really know my opinion its quite neutral . This was definitely ok . Not the best not the worst .
Payal P.
I personnally hate the roll on. It feels so sticky at the end. It is not even confortable wearing it.
Shaunte A.
Love this but gets a bit sticker at times allso glass container isn't ideal as I drop it all the time.
Marija N.
Novi Sad
There's only one reason why I haven't give this product five stars and that's because I feel it's too sticky. Other than that I'm very pleased with it. It does it's job at controlling smells and doesn't leave any marks on clothing. I recommend it if you don't mind feeling a little sticky until it dries a little.
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
I like the smell and it doesn't irritate my skin. I don't find d that the protection lasts all day though.
Susy T.
Edmonton, AB
Love this stuff. came across the Nivea fresh line while on holidays in Europe. love it as it doesn't leave my dark clothes with white deodorant stains
pamela b.
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On es el que estoy usando actualmente y me esta gustando mucho
Anne G.
I ´ve tried out several deodorants and I have to say that the smell of Nivea Fresh Natural is absolutely clean and fresh but it didn´t work for me in terms of fighting sweaty armpits. Therefore I prefer to use spray deodorants by Nivea just to get the smell but Rexona for my body. Works out better!
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?