BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Therese E.
Sweden
It's really good! It doesn't smell too much and dry fast!
Helps through the day and often still works the day after if you haven't had the chance to wash
Susy T.
Edmonton, AB
Love this stuff. came across the Nivea fresh line while on holidays in Europe. love it as it doesn't leave my dark clothes with white deodorant stains
Natalia  P.
It's my favorite Deodorant , I have nothing bad to say about it I have been using this for a very long time and I don't think I will be changing it
Lauren C.
I take this to school with me if I have PE and it keeps you smelling relatively nice though if you do work up too much sweat it really doesn't work.
Nicole S.
Super great roll on. Has a nice scent and does last quite long. I've been using this product for quite a long time and I most definitely recommend it
Marilize P.
In the beginning, my skin looked a little itchy, but it seemed that it got used to it. I like it, it smells good and I will probably buy it again.
Brooke N.
Fort St. John, BC
Hands down the best deodorant it works great all day and has a nice fresh smell. It rolls on super easy and lasts a long time. The only one I use.
Gesouida H.
Love all nivea products especially this one! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean as it has an amazng scent!easy to use and also daily use for me!
Terri S.
This is an ok deodorant. I have brought it a few times If the shop doesn't have my favorite one in stock but it has a good hold and smells nice
Jada H.
London, UK.
I found that this product made my underarms feel very sticky and clammy, and the smell wasn't very fresh either so I wasn't very happy with it.
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.