BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dania  F.
Dania F.
Toronto, Ontario
I have very sensitive underarm skin and this is the only deodorant I use that doesn't cause a problem for me. The formula is very gentle and keep me fresh all day. I never have to reapply nor do I smell during the say.
Nieves U.
Nieves U.
Spain
I use this deodorant during the summer as it is really fresh.
Its texture is almost liquid and it's really gentle on the skin.
You will smell good the whole day no matter what, and your skin will not me damaged in the process
Emily L.
Emily L.
It's quite nice, although it doesn't dry as quick as I'm used to with spray deodorant, which I'm not keen on... I do like this as an every day product if i could get used to the drying time, but for now I'm sticking with spray.
stephanie p.
stephanie p.
This is an ok deodorant, it keeps me from smelling bad and is easy to use. However it did leave my armpits with white residue. If that doesn't bother you then i would recommend it as it is inexpensive and does its main purpose. I personally will use this int he winter where i do not need to show my armpits
liseth A.
liseth A.
Pamplona
Este desodorante es muy bueno dura todo el dia y te protege muy bien de todas las actividades que vayas hacer a lo largo del dia y sobre todo con un buen olor que no cambia oara nada a lo largo del dia .Esta genial dura mucho y protege muy bien es un producto ideal.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Oakville , ON
I like that this deodorant doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. It also doesn't rub off onto the armpits of my shirts and build up in there... does that happen to anyone else? not with this deodorant!
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
I always buy this. It's the right price for a deodorant. I love it. although the smell could use a little improvement, the downside of this product is that it doesn't dry too quickly. so when i put on a shirt i always worry if i might smell bad cause the deo sticks to the clothing.
christina b.
christina b.
I've been using this since I'm in high school. I love the smell of it. I use it everyday on my daily basis. It does not effect me at all, I mean it does not give me rash or something. I don't know about comparing it because I never did. Yes, I would like to recommend it to others.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.

I used the Nivea deodorant roll on and to be honest I did not like at all. Auque has no odor and this is very good. The feeling that leaves apply it is not the best . Using it will feel wet and have to wait a few minutes for this to dry completely . I do not recommend it.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Herne Bay
Defiantly keeps me feeling fresh, and works when I reapply during hot days at work/after work. Doesn't feel sticky or wet like some roll on deodorant do. Also I have foud this one does not leave white marks. which is an added bonus. and easy to put in your bag.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?