BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not w...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodor...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston, AL
I like the smell and it doesn't irritate my skin. I don't find d that the protection lasts all day though.
Elena M.
Elena M.
So pleased with it . It also smells really good and it does not leave stains on my shirts which is great.
Shaunte A.
Shaunte A.
Love this but gets a bit sticker at times allso glass container isn't ideal as I drop it all the time.
Deodorant of nivea has a light texture, is super moisturizing. om price and very lasts, I recommend !!
ALICJA A.
ALICJA A.
Don't really know my opinion its quite neutral . This was definitely ok . Not the best not the worst .
Payal P.
Payal P.
I personnally hate the roll on. It feels so sticky at the end. It is not even confortable wearing it.
pamela b.
pamela b.
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On es el que estoy usando actualmente y me esta gustando mucho
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
I have this one for 1 year and i love it. It does its job perfectly. Doesn't dry up
Rania F.
Rania F.
Sousse Tunisia
This make me fresh all the day and no sweaty and no smell i really like this kind
Siri H.
Siri H.
Just a simple nice deodorant NOT Munch to say it smells nice AS well!!!!!!!
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?