BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Holly D.
No words can describe how much I love this profuct, it doesn't come close to anything else, its not expensive, so easy to use and can basically pick it up from anywhere, its so effective even when I'm not going out I put it on, I would buy it again.
Leah K.
England, UK
It lasts a long time, its definitely worth the cost. I bought mine from my local Tesco but I'm sure they sell it at most places. It is easy to use, since its a roll-on and it smells very nice. It is effective, and I do recommend it to others if you're willing to buy it
Dania  F.
Toronto, Ontario
I have very sensitive underarm skin and this is the only deodorant I use that doesn't cause a problem for me. The formula is very gentle and keep me fresh all day. I never have to reapply nor do I smell during the say.
Nieves U.
Spain
I use this deodorant during the summer as it is really fresh.
Its texture is almost liquid and it's really gentle on the skin.
You will smell good the whole day no matter what, and your skin will not me damaged in the process
Emily L.
It's quite nice, although it doesn't dry as quick as I'm used to with spray deodorant, which I'm not keen on... I do like this as an every day product if i could get used to the drying time, but for now I'm sticking with spray.
stephanie p.
This is an ok deodorant, it keeps me from smelling bad and is easy to use. However it did leave my armpits with white residue. If that doesn't bother you then i would recommend it as it is inexpensive and does its main purpose. I personally will use this int he winter where i do not need to show my armpits
liseth A.
Pamplona
Este desodorante es muy bueno dura todo el dia y te protege muy bien de todas las actividades que vayas hacer a lo largo del dia y sobre todo con un buen olor que no cambia oara nada a lo largo del dia .Esta genial dura mucho y protege muy bien es un producto ideal.
Meli M.
Esta marca me encanta poreso las 5 estrellas
Mi madre y yo lo usamos desde hace un par de años y estamos facinadas porq humecta esa zona
En la que la piel es delicada y tiene un aroma bueno
Q dura mucho tiempo
Victoria S.
Oakville , ON
I like that this deodorant doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. It also doesn't rub off onto the armpits of my shirts and build up in there... does that happen to anyone else? not with this deodorant!
christina b.
I've been using this since I'm in high school. I love the smell of it. I use it everyday on my daily basis. It does not effect me at all, I mean it does not give me rash or something. I don't know about comparing it because I never did. Yes, I would like to recommend it to others.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.