BY NIVEA #80 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
christina b.
I've been using this since I'm in high school. I love the smell of it. I use it everyday on my daily basis. It does not effect me at all, I mean it does not give me rash or something. I don't know about comparing it because I never did. Yes, I would like to recommend it to others.
Siri H.
Just a simple nice deodorant NOT Munch to say it smells nice AS well!!!!!!!
Alicia M.
Dominican Republic
I am in love with this deodorant. Nivea it's such a really great brand and their deodorants are no exception. I've been using this for like a year now and cero complains.
Tina K.
I like it because it has nice smell its natural. I use it everyday and I'm really happy with it because you can put it in your bag.
Leah K.
England, UK
It lasts a long time, its definitely worth the cost. I bought mine from my local Tesco but I'm sure they sell it at most places. It is easy to use, since its a roll-on and it smells very nice. It is effective, and I do recommend it to others if you're willing to buy it
Lila L.
This deodorant has nice, neutral smell. The application is easy. Works for a whole day.
The packaging is nice, I like the glass bottle. Although it's not so easy to carry around because of it.
Doesn't leave discoloration on my clothes.
I buy it regularly and I'm content with it, it's the first roll-on deodorant I go back to.
Zahra G.
This deodorant is very good. It rolls on very easy and stays on long after. It also leaves me smelling very fresh.
Isabela R.
I always buy this. It's the right price for a deodorant. I love it. although the smell could use a little improvement, the downside of this product is that it doesn't dry too quickly. so when i put on a shirt i always worry if i might smell bad cause the deo sticks to the clothing.
Ivana C.
Toronto
I love a deodorant with a roll on. This product is very effective and lasts for out i do recommend this product smell is beautiful and refreshing very gentle and it's affordable ladies! One of my favorites
Maren B.
Ok, it small and convinient but its not sweatproof, wont buy it again, have found better that doesn´t make my shirts sweatty
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?