BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
pamela b.
pamela b.
Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On es el que estoy usando actualmente y me esta gustando mucho
Sethe N.
Sethe N.
montreal, QC
I have this one for 1 year and i love it. It does its job perfectly. Doesn't dry up
Siri H.
Siri H.
Just a simple nice deodorant NOT Munch to say it smells nice AS well!!!!!!!
Bestina M.
Bestina M.
COIMBATORE
This product is good to use on my skin but I wouldn't recommend using it in sensitive areas like under arms. The fragrance stays all day long . But over usage can cause skin irritation. The roll on transfers out too much product(more than needed) in one roll so thats not a desirable thing.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
I didn't know it was possible to be so happy with a deodorant!!! I haven't stunk since I bought this...unless it's a 4 day marathon home weekend of being alone and lazy. Seriously, this stuff lasts forever, like AT LEAST 48hrs forever... I am extremely happy with it and will never go back. It goes on super smooth, has never left a white mark or grease mark on any of my clothes, it doesn't have any stupid girly smells either which I appreciate.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This is awesome... I am in Bamburg Germany on Vacation and picked this up ( along with several other Nivea products ) at the local DM store !

This scent is wonderful and unlike anything I have tried in the states!

Makes your underarms feel amazing and the scent is refreshing and very light!
Fifita F.
Fifita F.
A wonderful deodorant that I have used for a long time. It makes me feel refreshed all day. its smell is wonderful and refreshing and eliminates the bad odor problem. the most beautiful that it leaves no traces on the clothes.
Jodie W.
Jodie W.
Love how long this product last for when out. I use this product on a daily it is absolutely amazing. It is very affordable. It compares to similar products by the scents. Id definitely recommend this product!
Inês O.
Inês O.
Oliveira do Conde, Carregal do Sal, Viseu
Produto com preço acessível. Encontra-se em qualquer supermercado. Tem uma utilização fácil. Deixa as axilas com uma sensação de frescura e com odor agradável.
Mliae b.
Mliae b.
This is one of the best deodorants that I have found! Once I discovered Nivea fresh natural deo roll on several years ago, I have not purchased anything else. I can wear it with black, white or colour and it doesn't leave marks. I can even use it with a strapless silk dress and it doesn't leave marks. But it's strong enough to protect that delicate lady 'I don't sweat' image.
Amie S.
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Mazie S.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Bri H.
Bri H.
How strong is this deodorant? Will it withstand strenuous activity like a workout?