BY NIVEA

Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Roll-On with ocean extracts offers you the true confidence of 24h effective deodorant protection providing a fresh feeling. The optimal combination of reliable deodorant protection and Nivea's mild care. see more...

• Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not...2 Answers
  • Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deod...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Isabela R.
I always buy this. It's the right price for a deodorant. I love it. although the smell could use a little improvement, the downside of this product is that it doesn't dry too quickly. so when i put on a shirt i always worry if i might smell bad cause the deo sticks to the clothing.
christina b.
I've been using this since I'm in high school. I love the smell of it. I use it everyday on my daily basis. It does not effect me at all, I mean it does not give me rash or something. I don't know about comparing it because I never did. Yes, I would like to recommend it to others.
Victoria S.
Oakville , ON
I like that this deodorant doesn't leave white marks on my clothes. It also doesn't rub off onto the armpits of my shirts and build up in there... does that happen to anyone else? not with this deodorant!
Natalia P.

I used the Nivea deodorant roll on and to be honest I did not like at all. Auque has no odor and this is very good. The feeling that leaves apply it is not the best . Using it will feel wet and have to wait a few minutes for this to dry completely . I do not recommend it.
Chloe M.
Herne Bay
Defiantly keeps me feeling fresh, and works when I reapply during hot days at work/after work. Doesn't feel sticky or wet like some roll on deodorant do. Also I have foud this one does not leave white marks. which is an added bonus. and easy to put in your bag.
Fernanda R.
Great smell!!! I had a small issue with it, got a small rash after using it for a while, which I think it's because of my skin being so sensitive and not the product itself.
Emily L.
Smells clean and not too overpowering. It goes on smooth and keeps my underarms smelling fresh and dry. It doesn't leave as much white marks as most deodorants, which is nice. I really enjoyed using this product
Alicia M.
Dominican Republic
I am in love with this deodorant. Nivea it's such a really great brand and their deodorants are no exception. I've been using this for like a year now and cero complains.
Nieves U.
Spain
I use this deodorant during the summer as it is really fresh.
Its texture is almost liquid and it's really gentle on the skin.
You will smell good the whole day no matter what, and your skin will not me damaged in the process
Claire P.
Guelph, Ontario
It goes on fairly well and doesn't leave marks on clothes. The only negative thing I really have to say about it is that I go through it faster than solid deodorant.
Amie S.
Auburn, AL
Is this aluminum free? and does it keep you smelling good and not wet/sweaty? Or is it something you have to apply multiple times a day?
Lauren R.
How does this work? Is it really natural? Does it get rid of that smell without the chemicals?
Melanie B.
Navarre, FL
Does this leave any residue on your clothing?
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I heard natural deodorants don't always work, does this one?
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
Is this aluminum-free? I've been looking for a good, natural deodorant without the gross chemicals. Some that advertise as "natural deodorant" (not antiperspirant) still have aluminum.